(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Gutta cavat lapidem

2 Likes

Just catching up and brother, I do admire your skills and determination!
You’ve done an amazing Job with these BMR’s!! The girls look frosty yet loaded with seeds, those studs really put out a huge amount of pollen, especially for their Veg time!

7 Likes

Hey all, was pretty busy last night but did grab a couple pics at feeding time.

Also from second tent.

Have an amazing day OG.

64 Likes

Such fantastic looking plants Doug! Have a great weekend!

2 Likes

Thanks bud, you too. :v:

9 Likes

Very impressed by your skills! Thank you, I hope your day was amazing aswell.

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

Double D finishing up strong, plants are looking awesome. Gonna be seas of BMR green soon all over the world

9 Likes

Thanks fellow growers, appreciate you all coming along for the ride. Can’t wait to see some ripe beans.

30 Likes

I can’t wait to see a sign up sheet. :rofl:

6 Likes

Way to keep the legacy of BOG booming! BOG brand had all but died at one point, now I feel like I see a growlog with a BOG cross every day.

Always been a SB fan myself, recently got access to it after years of waiting, both BOG brand original and an incross. The year of BOG!

6 Likes

Same. It’s so great that you’re doing this. First Blue Kush and now Blue Moon Rocks. Such great strain choices.

10 Likes

Anyone interested in picking up some BMR flower? I know a guy that knows a guy that has a friend who sells weed

5 Likes

Just a quick update. Plants are still alive, lol. Got a couple more weeks for the beans to ripen before I shut down.

Other tent is moving along fine as well.

There you have it, enjoy your day OG.

62 Likes

Did you keep one for a little smoke?

4 Likes

15 Likes

Not really, the small tent is seeded as well. Just to much pollen collection in the room to prevent it. Looks like another run just to provide seeds for OG and preserve a strain.

26 Likes

You’re a good dude Doug!!

13 Likes

Good note to end the season on, Doug. I would be satisfied big-time after these last few runs of yours. Great work man.

12 Likes

dedicating garden space to make seeds for strangers when you could just be running for bud is a huge thing. I have nothing but respect for that

19 Likes

To me it shows such an immense love for the plant and for the community. Legendary moves. Much love

11 Likes