(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Beautiful job again @DougDawson !

9 Likes

Looks fantastic as always buddy. :clap::clap::clap:

7 Likes

So the tally is in and it looks like just over 50 grams of fully dried pollen is what I got from the BMR.

Picked off a good sized bud and ground it up a bit. Going to let the material dry before I get the rest of the seeds. That said, I did find a few viable seeds.

Come on BMR, ripen.

79 Likes

50 grams of dried pollen LOL… don’t sneeze near that eh?
what a great show this has been and yer almost at the finish line!!

22 Likes

Kudos again for a job well done. Im sure everyone agreed…. When you need to save genetics @DougDawson is your man. Thanks for being you Doug.

14 Likes

What a read thru… and some of the nicest looking nuggage anywhere…
On a few of your latest photos there is a lime green bud that has grabbed my eye. Looks just like the stuff we used to get from Humboldt in the 70’s. to me the Lime Green has always had the best bag appeal…
The Last orangy bud reminds me of MzJills Orange Skunk used in Jilly Bean, Agent Orange… what a beauty she is…

Your the kind of grower makes a guy want a scratch n sniff screen bro

9 Likes

I was telling myself the same thing as I was cruising thru this last page… not sure I’ve ever seen that much pollen collected… I know who to call when I use mine up… hehe.

5 Likes

@DougDawson Plants are looking awesome! :grinning:

1 Like

Phenomenal garden, as usual Doug. You, sir, have turned into a Seed producing, Pollen grabbing MASTER. No one can deny that. Hats off brother.

7 Likes

Looking good! It’s been a long road to BMR!

4 Likes

Lol. That’s ridiculous, it looks like polenta! There is probably more pollen grains there than stars in the sky :rofl:

6 Likes

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the kind words. Now I am just hoping the beans ripen up. They only have just over a week before I go on holidays. :crossed_fingers:

19 Likes

Beautiful plants. Those buds are chunky!

5 Likes

50 grams of pollen, man, that’s like a million seeds, by my math

6 Likes

Give or take a few, lol.

6 Likes

1,000,782 by my count

6 Likes

@DougDawson
I wasn’t here for every step real time but I have managed to stay caught up on your adventure. This was truly an epic grow my friend.
:wave::wave::wave:

10 Likes

Thanks @MoBilly , after 10 months this has been quite the journey. Glad to see you still around and watching. I think the best part of this whole thing has been the support from you and all the other OGers. You all truly made this a good time. :v:

21 Likes

And the rest, each flower has between 100,000 and 200,000 pollen grains! I would guess billions, enough for the whole world to get one lol.

That’s dedication for you! Awesome thread bro, it’s been quite the ride :pray:

11 Likes

Amazing work brother! Lots of twists and turns but you did a great job! :fire: :100: :green_heart:

3 Likes