(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

What a wild ride Doug. Nobody but you could have been as persistent to get this run done. You did an amazing Job as always. Sorry I’ve been busy and had to play catch up here and there but been following along with the grow. Nice to watch this batch after all you went through.Nice job indeed!

4 Likes

Well done, sir! Tip of the hat.

1 Like

Thanks for the tag bud. But, I cannot sign up for Co-ops because I do not use the preferred payment methods. :confused:

1 Like

I’m on bro #34 in the TL3 wiki, thanks a lot for tagging me, I would not have want to miss it. :+1::facepunch::sunglasses::partying_face::v:

1 Like

Awesome. Thanks for your work Doug.

2 Likes

I’m in at #17
:slight_smile:
Thanks again @DougDawson

3 Likes

Thank you always @DougDawson
I’ve said this before and I’d like to say it again, ‘you’re an inspiration and a true legend!’
Mad props to the effort you put in and your generosity. :green_heart::v:t3::relaxed:

3 Likes

In at #50! Thanks @DougDawson!

Er guess I was. Overwritten immediately!?! I made sure no one was editing when I took my turn. Come on guys …

2 Likes

Thanks so much Doug!

2 Likes

@Rhino_buddy I just noticed your post. I just put myself in at #50 and made sure I didn’t edit over anyone while I did. Are you sure you filled out that spot bother? I’ve done this over 10 times in the past coupe of years and always make sure I step out if anyone is editing so I’m quite sure I did nothing wrong. Maybe there is something wrong with the system and its not showing when someone is editing?

3 Likes

Nice haul Doug! Thanks for putting your time and energy into preserving BMR. Those are nice strong solid genetics that need to go on forever! Happy shucking :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks a lot for preserving and sharing another great strain @DougDawson. Woke up to a gazillion edit messages and TL3 almost full :dizzy_face:

5 Likes

Nice Doug !

I’m glad I got in this list. I know you put a lot of hard work into making these, I feel BOG blessed them for us.

Thank you for you efforts brother :raised_hands::green_heart:

5 Likes

Thanks again @DougDawson for all the work you do in kindly spreading these amazing genetic gems your amazing mate. I’m so happy to get on the list thanks to @Jango for letting me know :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Muchas Gracias Doug,

I’m in at #68 and really looking forward to popping these epic beans!

-Grouchy

5 Likes

Another solid from DD in the books! Thanks again:)

6 Likes

Appreciate your efforts as always. this one was one hell of a saga - worth it too, BMR was one I always wanted back 10yrs ago scrolling icmag!

7 Likes

Big round of applause to you Doug! :clap:

We can’t thank you enough! :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

Also thank you to @CrunchBerries and @GrownAtHighAltitude for making it possible!

7 Likes

Thank you for this opportunity @DougDawson you truly are a machine! Bringing back the classics consistently. I can’t even fathom how many plants are growing around the globe now from your runs! Truly an OG!

4 Likes

Nobody ever doubted that you would succeed in this endeavor brother @DougDawson !

:lying_face:
:rofl:
Well, maybe a little there. For just a heartbeat.

8 Likes