(complete) BOG Blue Moon Rocks repro growing under a Mars FC 8000

Samuel Colt. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For boxing Joe Calzagheā€¦hands down, no one knows of him, look him up, my BOXER pick, then your pic

4 Likes

1 Like

The longest reigning super middleweight world champion in boxing history, yup, heard of him.

4 Likes

Damn he held a lot of championship beltsā€¦ plus the unified!! Shit!!

1 Like

Iā€™d have to pit Jesus against Joe lolā€¦

2 Likes

Well as expected nothing from the BMR but that will come. The 5 autoā€™s have not died on me so at least I can say I am growing :slight_smile:

30 Likes

My friendā€¦ that you can say you are growing is allllll that really matters!!! Oh alsoā€¦ Iā€™ll be starting that message soon and tag you on the bb x ls grow I startedā€¦ againā€¦ thank you for being so helpful and generous @DougDawson ā€¦ you and several others have literally been life savers for meā€¦

3 Likes

If any of you martial arts fiends havenā€™t seen the movie Ip Man, I would definitely recommend checking it out, itā€™s an amazing film about Bruce Leeā€™s teacher. Itā€™s the best Kung Fu movie Iā€™ve ever seen. :+1::+1::+1::sunglasses:

4 Likes

It was good, there were 5 of them :wink:

8 Likes

I know, I have all of themā€¦ but the first one was greatā€¦ā€¦ 10 guys at once, unbelievable.

3 Likes

That was who I referred to earlier :laughing:

1 Like

Best fighter ever. Marvin Hagler. Watch his fight with Hearns. I know not martial arts. I just liked him.

4 Likes

These Chuck Norris stories of yours got me dying over here! Your storytelling is fantastic in so many ways. Absolute gold! Feels like Iā€™m there watching it all happen with you. Much love

6 Likes

Not much to update folks. I now have 3 potential sources for BMR but none have panned out just yet. 2 were being sent and 1 was available for purchase. The purchase beans source responded yesterday morning and gave a price. I accepted and they have not responded since. The other 2 were supposed to be a done deal and shipped by now but I have not been updated yet. Here is hoping at least one of the 3 work out. I will keep you all updated once I hear anything. I am hoping itā€™s just a slow communication thing due to folks being busy.

23 Likes

I can post a pic of the seedlings that are growing from yesterday.

20220922_231016

30 Likes

Hagler became an Italian movie star after ā€˜fightā€™ with Leonard. Not saying anything fishy was going on, just an interesting career move.

Mike Tyson is the best fighter Iā€™ve ever seen, and I remember when UFC had no weight classes. Just more ways for Mike to hurt you.

Ups and downs @DougDawson is what gives life itā€™s lifeyness. Your attitude towards the public disappointment that is those seeds, is inspiring. Kinda stuff we try to instill in our kids. Good shit baby! Peace

7 Likes

I was watching live when Buster Douglas knocked out Tyson. I can state equivocally that Douglas wasnā€™t the one that beat Tyson in that fight. It was Tyson who beat Tyson. He got too cocky, didnā€™t prep correctly, and basically he just f@<%ed up.

4 Likes

I was a big Boxing fan back then. I saw all those classic heavyweight and lightweight fights live on TV but live. There were some good ones. Remember when Mike Tysonā€™s appetite got the best of him and took a chunk out of Holyfields ear. Twice. I think really enjoyed watching Mike fight before that, after? Not so much. That shit is unforgivable.

6 Likes

24 Likes