(complete) Cobra Lips co-op seed increase 🐍

OMGosh! I hope I’m not one of those folks. :pensive:

Please someone let me know if I am! I’ve been signed up for a couple runs in my absence and I’m trying to re-familiarize myself with the site.

I will take myself off the list no problem! I don’t want to be a double dipper! Or take opportunity from someone else.

Thanks so much.

3 Likes

Yes you’re on the original spring box list…don’t feel bad, I think several forgot they had even signed up for it. Just take your name off the overflow.

4 Likes

Done! :smiley: Not a problem at all! :blush:

4 Likes

Right on @KanehB , thanks for the edit!
:grin::v::canada:

3 Likes

Are there still spots available for this?

3 Likes

Looks like 6 and 49 are open. Post 573

2 Likes

Yeah man, a few more spots to fill up and then we can get the Lips flowing! :grin::v::canada:

7 Likes

:thinking: I have never wanted someone to give me lip before, amazing how we change :joy:

5 Likes

Thank you @Budderton :pray:t3::alien::herb:

2 Likes

Thank you @Emeraldgreen for making this possible! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

I just opened my Frig up @Budderton did all the work!

5 Likes

Well alright!! The overflow is filled and it’s time to get the beans out. I’m gonna tackle 10 members at a time, over this week the next. I’ll be reaching out to the first ten on the list tonight and I’ll work through the rest as efficiently as I can. I’m a one man show, with lots of beans going out, so please bare with me. :grin::v::canada:

25 Likes

I was happy to do it EG!! And even though I’ve been through the process countless times, I still managed to learn and confirm a few suspicions.
Thanks for digging them out of the fridge.:pray:

10 Likes

Big time thanks to you and ALL of your hard work!

4 Likes

Thanks bunch for the hard work and even more extra work with an overflow list. Much obliged.

6 Likes

I’m reading all this and we all need to be thanking Mrs. Budderton. She liked a sample of it she had smoked…. Turned to her honey and asked …… do you think you can get some more of this?
The rest is history in this page turner of a thread.
I’m curious about the confirmed suspicions now!

15 Likes

:grin: It pertains to how many new pistils are formed after total pollination of a plant as well as ways to try and make more random pollinations using fans to create a swirling hurricane of pollen. And yes Mrs Budder is a very spoiled woman ( as she should be!) especially when it comes to the Herb. :grin::v:

15 Likes

First 10 have been looked after and I’ll be reaching out to then next ten tonight.
:grin::v::canada:

26 Likes

Thanks again for considering doing your own overflow Bud! Too me shipping is the most drawn out part of the whole shebang.

9 Likes

@Budderton
It is very cool that despite the problem with mice, the project moves to successfully completion, congratulations!

About 7 years ago, my companion was grown by Outdoor all his harvest and packed in vacuum bags and left in the attic, in my lands on the bushes the bushes are very pollinated - a lot of wild hemp. The mice felt nuts in packages and interrupted the whole harvest, a few kilograms of cones turned into a tube …

10 Likes