(complete) F.B.S.C. 1960 Lambsbread Preservation

:hushed:. Dang! Awesome! Thats not easy. I did landrace Malawi in small pots last winter and never had so many hermies before. Surely thats the reason she hermed. I’m glad it ( nanners) was manageable for you anyway. One gallon pot. Smh in amazement

6 Likes

I don’t find leaf resin on most Sativa heirlooms or landraces. If i do see a good amount it gives me pause about purity. Generally speaking only hashplants and hybrids have leaf resin.

6 Likes

Where was that one from?

Great insight, makes sense.

Thanks brotha :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Caribbean sisters

24 Likes

That one was from Dankest Africa in South Africa. It’s Malawi Red stem, best i can tell. Very strong Pine smell. Very stretchie plants, even in small pots.

7 Likes

Dang brother! Massive trees you have there. Any sign of flowering?

6 Likes

They are just beginning to go .

8 Likes

Verry cool to see people still running these :metal:

Am I mistaken in thinking the Old Vibes line is originally from reggae singer Bushman?

I know some people would shake their head at this comment, but I’d love to turn these into an auto. :rofl:

7 Likes

it’s a tough plant for an indoor grower, but desirable for smoke. I need a better strategy. How many different phenos are you getting from this line, is it a wide range or mostly similar flower times and structure/effects?

4 Likes

I had 2 phenos. One minty, one Mango. 2nd generation mint was predominant. 1st generation it was mostly mango. There are 8 other lines, so surely more variety to be found @MikeyMeteor

7 Likes

Micro smoke report

Scents are muted in the jar.

Flavor is hard to describe, not much sweetness but not bitter either. No fermented mangos scents anymore. Has a slight basement musky taste on the backend.

Effects feels like Malawi Gold but only slightly more powerful. A more immediate onset, felt in the eyes, cheeks, and forehead. Slight forehead sweats as she creeps up on you. Very cerebral type effects. Light seems are brighter, Energetic after a couple pokes.

Look forward to trying her again in December when I crack the jar again. She should benefit from a long cure. Hopefully the fermented mango scent comes back.

13 Likes