(complete) Holy Smoke Seeds Peshawar Afghan Coop Seed Run

He is still on the list at #15

Your good I went to the first post after it was moved and noticed I was gone. I put me back. If I’m not welcome, please someone delete me. Thanks.

2 Likes

Of course you are welcome @BigMike55

6 Likes

Thanks. But one never knows.

3 Likes

@Sbeanonnamellow dont miss out on this fantastic strain my friend!

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

Wise move beer3|nullxnull , Doug, there are intruders ninja|nullxnull in the TL3 list ejem|nullxnull, easy to spot them … frech|nullxnull

6 Likes

Thanks for getting that fixed up Doug and Toast :pray:

6 Likes

Hey @Upstate - looking good!!! are we just adding numbers to the wiki? (if not, sorry)

and seriously thnx @MoBilly for keeping me in the know!!!

4 Likes

I just woke up! Thanks for the Taggy McTaggerson!

4 Likes

@George , I’m fine on tl3 as i reg
But I also advised one that is member but hold regular emeritus that it’s ok to be on tl3 ?
Or is that not a thing ?

2 Likes

Thanks @Bobgrows ! Good looking out mama! :green_heart::v::sunglasses:

☆DJSF

3 Likes

@Pigeonman

Any interest in these?

4 Likes

You’re always fine wherever you are Arriba|nullxnull, there’s one with no Reg Emeritus badge, but my mother told me it’s bad to accuse people … :grin:

4 Likes

No worries bud. I added all the Co-op info and numbers to make things a bit easier as well. Have a great day OGers and thanks for all the work you did on this @Upstate

10 Likes

Thank you so much for the heads up and for thinking of me. That in of itself is even more precious to me than the seeds. I goofed up at first and didn’t add my name sequentially, then re-edited it, hope I didn’t mess it up! It’s all a little new to me. I just want to make sure I’m doing it right and don’t want to mess it up for anyone else. Much love

2 Likes

In at #29 tl2 thank you @MoBilly for the tag!

1 Like

Thank you for the tag brother been excited for this run🙏🏽
And thank you @Upstate for everything you do​:pray:t4::heart:

3 Likes

Hey everyone, don’t forget to put a space between the . and @ symbol or it messes up the wiki. I will fix when someone is not editing.

5 Likes

Sorry Doug🙏🏽

1 Like

No worries, happens all the time. It’s a bit of a flaw it the wiki system really. It’s all fixed now :slight_smile:

2 Likes