(complete) Holy Smoke Seeds Peshawar Afghan Coop Seed Run

“The best male could be a sleeper.”
Agreed, voted accordingly.

3 Likes

You never know what traits particular male phenos impart the first time making seeds with a new variety. I can’t stop thinking about that either, so i used pollen from a second male so far to be safe. in the end 4 of 5 of my males will have been used, but I’m only using a little pollen from the one that isn’t stinky and have used the most from the smelliest one. Two more will spill pollen by the weekend. Just one reject. Skimpy flowers/ no smell. Feral pheno i think.
@deeez99 has begun pollen collection and will be adding one or more of his males.

We would SURELY overgrow the world if that’s how it worked lol. You must have been overwhelmed just thinking about it ! :exploding_head:

11 Likes

Hey @Upstate is there a poll that I missed? Can’t remember if I actually voted or not but I’m in favor of a more selected pollination for your prized cut

4 Likes

This was it and apparently it has won … beer3|nullxnull

9 Likes

Cheers! Thanks George! Running after a toddler all morning so I couldn’t doom-scroll my way back up :v:t2::joy:

6 Likes

You’ll be # 15 then in favor of only smelly males with deeply Serrated leaves. Vote by hitting the like button on one of two posts( all males or serrated leaf males) up above about a week back.
That seals it then. Smelly males with deeply serrated leaves only. I have 3 vials of pollen from my favorite male so far so if i don’t see as many forming seeds from him as i would like I’ll use more pollen from him this weekend when i add the next two. These are almost as smelly as my favorite and both look like females in structure. Nice serrated leaves too.
The other (rejected)male has the biggest flowers and a great structure so i did gather a little pollen from him this morning. I’ll just use a little.

16 Likes

Lol oh yes I stopped signing up for strains after 4 or 5 I can’t remember :slight_smile: lol it was very quickly turning into a logistical nightmare ! Lol but now I’m hoping @budderton has some extra cobra lips that’s one that broke my heart not to sign up for :slight_smile: lol

4 Likes

Bro! I can’t get over how vigorous they are! Wow :flushed: like I can almost sit there and watch them grow! Str8 f#¢kn animals! Beasts even lol , Lions and tigers and bears oh my! Lol

Oh, @Upstate and I’ll still make some seed lol I’m straight junky bro I can’t help it lol :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Nice one last photo. I see its been singled out. It has Joe written all over it😁

It would be a shame to let a special lady go unpollinated.

8 Likes

They fill into their new container quickly if they like the soil. Those will be closing in on a foot tall in two weeks.

10 Likes

Oh man this is awesome :star_struck:

I’m really excited for this. I can’t wait to see how it turns out :raised_hands:

Your doing amazing work here upstate
Thank you brother

robert-redford-jeremiah-johnson

8 Likes

I’m excited too. The Joe offspring are making actual flowers now. They just started. Can’t wait to see what phenos i have.
Joe has lots of seeds forming. Stil about a third - half unpollinated. Most inner flowers are all white but the tips and ends are pretty covered.

24 Likes

Keeper Male almost ready…

20 Likes

wow !! excitied about this Co-op run --sure glad I made the "list: thank s@Upstate

8 Likes

I’m happy to do it. I hope a bunch of you grow the heck out of these seeds. That’s the reward for me. I get to partake in the journey of many more plants from this strain that way, experiencing them thru fellow OG’s.
@HappyTrees23s great movie. Watched it many times.

17 Likes

Looking good. Grow baby grow! :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

Poor pictures but seeds are visible.( or not lol)
Think my phone needs cleaning

21 Likes

For a blind beaver like me, it cost see them :rofl:
But if you say so, sure there are.

Happy growings!!

6 Likes

Ok…so the pics suck…but you can sense the seeds in the photo lol.

10 Likes

)
2nd photo up from the bottom shows a Oaxaca leaf next to Joe. How’s that for a narrow leaf Afghan😁?

It's official. The cat pee smell has returned.
36 Likes