(complete) Holy Smoke Seeds Peshawar Afghan Coop Seed Run

That’s very generous of you! These are nice bright narrow leaves :slight_smile: Full peshawar is fine with me, but you’re right, let’s wait for upstate.

2 Likes

Would you mind setting a flip aside for me to go out with the Lashkar Gah?

2 Likes

Thanks brother!! @Upstate

2 Likes

Thanks - again @Upstate !!! more great genetics

3 Likes

Send me your details

2 Likes

No problem brother.

3 Likes

Very nice structure. Any smell pissy? I’m happy to see that structure with just one bx. Did you top? I nearly lost Joe recently so I’m going to get my ass in gear and grow some bx plants this summer and do a second bx ro Jo before letting her go. I decided to hit my remaining available Jo clone with Oaxaca pollen. Couldn’t pass on that opportunity😁

2 Likes

These were untopped and I did have one small runty (early flowering) plant survive the frost when all the taller nicer looking ones died off. Just another reminder to myself to not be quick to judge those slower runty looking plants. Yes there is some piss/kitty litter/pine going on in the lone survivor but I’d say it’s leaning more pine at the moment.

Nice! Will be interesting to see the comparison with the Oaxaca x Peshawar that you passed around that others have been growing.

10 Likes

I really think we are looking at the ancestor of Highland Thai, or perhaps both hail from West China in part. Look at the bud shape.

![Screenshot_
Highland Thai and then your Peshawar.
Think about it. Genetics flowed from West China thru the passes into South Asia. Why not in the other direction too? Explains Highland Thai’s size and structure…and tighter buds. Interesting thought. May have to introduce Joe to my Thai momma😁

25 Likes

Hey Upstate, I’ll send a message

1 Like

Thank you very much @Upstate really appreciate you getting to the overflow list was completely unexpected so a brilliant surprise :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I just received your seeds from the coop @Upstate

Big thank you for what you did for us

All the best

2 Likes

If I got your address in time your seeds were mailed Monday. Next batch goes out Friday and or Saturday.
@BRMTreefarmer, @wadar , @Skyf, @PetalPowerseed, @Barefrog, @Kushking902, @GCC.Bud @Piter, @DGCloud, @E5_Wilk, @Tripl3fastaction, @drgreensleeves (hope you’re OK bud), @SHSC-1, @Weednerd.Anthony, @mospri , @Tlander, @Brodix, @Thats_bank, @tamimes, @Vesti, @GregOG, @Gizmo, @BIGJ, @MissinBissin , @tresbundles, @Tao , @RandomCalyxDB0, @overgr0w, @n1cotine, @FPunk
Shoot me your addresses. If you already sent it disregard the message.

19 Likes

@weedcvlt, @BigMike55, @Tejas, @Motaco, @Bizzaro, @Cadizzles, @Natea, @JamieL, @SaintAliasKnife, @Big_Yeloe , @Forest_Organic, @BubbaRay, @CocoaCoir, @Ris , @BlueSun, @OldGator, @fazendeiro420, @Hashishin( where the word assassin comes from), @420noob, @Groenevingers, @Kgrim, @Mr.greenbee, @Ilex.paraguariensis, @Cartwright, @QizmosNLD, @503BudMan, @Txana_kuin, @bigbluedog360, @greenbeans506 and last, but not least, @HappyTrees23s :grin:

17 Likes

:thinking: Are you sure that’s the whole list?

3 Likes

@THCeed there are more posts with names( #'s) above…pretty sure that’s all 100 from the overflow.

5 Likes

I’m not sure I answered your question, sorry. All packs I’ve mailed are a mix of the regular Open Pollination seeds and last winters Jo bx bonus seed run. I made sure each vial had an equal mix of seed from both runs, rather than mixing all seeds from both runs and filling vials at random. Vial contents were then transferred to coin flips.

7 Likes

@Upstate the other directions too make so much logical sense! I feel similarly, that it went in all directions humans went and not just one way only. It’s refreshing to see your shared opinions and perspectives. Many blessings and much love

2 Likes

Many thanks @Upstate !!

2 Likes

I was just making a joke because I didn’t see my name. It’s all good.

2 Likes