(complete) Holy Smoke Seeds Peshawar Afghan Coop Seed Run

Glad you got her to the finish line. Hopefully that speedy high calms down a little for you. I’m hoping I get that same pheno. Sounds right up my alley. I’ve been smoking my keeper, Joe, and even picked three weeks early( had to) she’s still really great. Obviously structure is the hurdle to overcome with this one. Topping and bending early. These will make a nice canopy with help.
Well worth any extra effort. Top 5 Sativas for my taste.

9 Likes

With 2 toppings and bending branches outwards…

Vs. letting her grow naturally

23 Likes

I’d smoke that! :wink:
Just sayin.

2 Likes

If you have given me your address for these seeds and have not gotten them yet, They either got lost or are among the couple I had returned to me. Also, haven’t heard from a bunch of people. So if you are signed up on the overflow list and are still interested, hit me up.
I’ll give it another couple weeks and If I still haven’t heard from these people I’ll make a new sign up for people to claim packs that were not
claimed.
Jd…your seeds came back.

9 Likes

Sweet! Because I totally missed this one :laughing:

3 Likes

^^ What he said!

1 Like

Hi, here still not arrive…
I think that I DM the addy, but well, postal services… ejem…

1 Like

@Piter they were sent to you. Give it til after New Year’s due to holiday mail rush.
@ix3u and @Tykal shoot me your addresses. Merry Christmas.
I’ll take 8 more addresses of anyone that missed these. PM “Christmas Peshawar” with your address.

10 Likes

You rock buddy! Merry Christmas!

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to you and all OG.

9 Likes

Fuck yes, you rock—thank you!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! :christmas_tree: :mrs_claus:

Thank you @Upstate for the offer.

2 Likes

Thank you and Merry Christmas @Upstate!!! I sent my deets, hoping for some Christmas Peshawar!

1 Like

Merry Christmas @Upstate ! ! !

Sent deets.
Not sure if this is still open but…

Merry Christmas OGers ! ! !

2 Likes

Ten slots total starting at post 1667. Anyone qualifies. 6 taken, 4 slots left.

8 Likes

I will keep you informed then.

Holidays is a mess for postmans.

2 Likes

Sent a dm…not sure if any were left. Thanks again for even offering to send these out to folks! :christmas_tree::santa::+1::pray::pray:

5 Likes

Only 7,000 seeds left :rofl::sweat_smile::rofl:( wrong thread. 2,000 seeds left at the most)
3 more slots for now.

19 Likes

DM sent. Thank you @Upstate :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

3 Likes

Dm sent @Upstate hope there still some left?

3 Likes