(complete) Holy Smoke Seeds Peshawar Afghan Coop Seed Run

That is f…king funny! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Thanks, happy to get you laughing :slight_smile: That’s an inspiring pic for a wake’n’bake joke.

Also made me think that surely any ditch weed you grow in there will probably become a “proven winner”. That’s a pretty cool feature for a pot!

4 Likes

I think that’s why they don’t sell that color here lol.

3 Likes

Well you just gotta follow your nose!

…now as for the prospect of winter-hardy weed…that would really be something…

4 Likes

I am working on it.

21 Likes

Man those plants look frosty! :grin:

4 Likes

Yup.

From last fall, she survived another month or so…frosty indeed.

22 Likes

@jimihendrix1942 you might find this thread interesting

2 Likes

I’m wondering if frost makes a major difference in the terps? I know that frost makes turnips sweeter but really cold weather can make them semi hot.

2 Likes

I find frost definitely helps personally. My experience is it helps density and crystal formation

4 Likes

Good to know, I may have to experiment with this!

2 Likes

If your grow diesel inside I’d recommend dropping the night time temperature. It’ll definitely change your experience, especially sour d

7 Likes

Before I knew anything about terps and trichomes, we always let our outdoor grow get hit with a frost or 2.

5 Likes

I’ll have to do a side by side comparison this year from some clones. Then get some good noses and a few taste testers to sample the product.

2 Likes

Afghan Farmers won’t pick before frost. They claim it makes the resin stronger. I agree. :+1:

11 Likes

4x peshawar, sexed and revegging outside at ~38°N :sunglasses::+1: Been looking forward to this one for a few years

20 Likes

Just a quickie…here’s the Peshawar Joe’ s in 15 gallon bags comin’ along. The cages on stilts are 2 meters tall and all of these are ‘over the-top’! All of them were pinched heavily while young…you’d never guess it looking at them now! Thanks @Upstate ! :pray:

:call_me_hand:

32 Likes

@Tlander Thanks for the photos buddy. These really do have a naturally upright growth pattern from being field grown so many years in situ. The way you are growing them they look very very similar to some Kandahar Sativa phenos I’ve seen( pics) grown in Arghandhab. Excellent work! I can’t wait to see some flowers on them but that will take some time I’d guess.

7 Likes

Peshawar jo bx

And a Peshawar next to a Huixtepec Mexican. Hard to tell them apart.
The Peshawar are a week younger than Huixtepec and are outgrowing them😁

25 Likes

The peshawar are looking happy as can be. I can’t rep JMS hard enough

Wicked looking snail leaves from the reveg

and the longest single bladed reveg leaf I’ve ever seen :astonished:

28 Likes