(complete) Holy Smoke Seeds Peshawar Afghan Coop Seed Run

They are just beautiful growing in the ground. Great branching! You’re going to have some trees on your hands! @ChongoBongo

6 Likes

Here’s a stretchy one in a half gallon pot…

12 Likes

Heres a male Jo bx keeper, 1 gallon pot.

Much much better branching than non bx seed.

17 Likes

I feel like revegging is a bit like topping - it makes plants bushy as all hell. I’d generally prefer to see their natural structure sans interference to get a feel for the line, but not a terrible consequence imo

4 Likes

Here’s Pesh from seed topped once. These are from @deeez99 pollen and were the nicest females structure wise that i found in those so far. 2 gallon pots.

!
Screenshot_20240707_204434_Gallery|225x500

17 Likes

Really great looking Peshawar plants @Upstate! I had a couple started earlier this season that were labeled with the #4 male pollen and they were looking nice but unfortunately were among some of the casualties this year from getting fried by the early summer heat :frowning:

2 Likes

When I went to start the seeds this year I couldn’t find the seeds made with the number four male, which is the one I wanted to try the most. I guess it’s just as well because now I’m growing plants from two other males, so the back cross will be better represented genetically.
I found the seeds, I just couldn’t read my own writing at planting time LOL

11 Likes

Typical stoner farming story :laughing:

3 Likes

My Peshawar females that’ll hit flower shortly. I like A more than B but B is throwing single leaflets and doubles all over the place. It may be drastically different than A once it hits flower. We shant know. B is first shot, A is next two.

23 Likes

I posted a couple pictures of plants on Instagram and I thought they were from your pollen but it turns out they are labeled “early male”. I have two others that are from your pollen and strangely, many times more males. I’ll get lady pics when they are 2 weeks farther along. Half the early male Jo bx plants will be done in a week. About 9 weeks flowered between 11/13 and 12/12 after a good veg. Yours will go 11 weeks i think, and a couple others might go 13.

9 Likes

I’m liking the one in the middle best. Give that one some extra love because it looks like Jo😁.
It’s possible the plant on the top will be a whispy pheno. I found a couple of that pheno. I think I’m going to remove them from the line because they really aren’t anything special. I think it’s just a feral plant remnant. Doing that open pollination with seeds from three sources really opened up the gene pool. Lots of interesting stuff to be found. The plant one bottom looks really nice too. Hope I’m wrong about the one on the top!

12 Likes

everybody is at least 5ft tall, with the star going past 6 :grin:

25 Likes

Awesome! When the plants start to flower, so probably right around now, they will turn into a nitrogen pigs briefly. I haven’t been able to stop the yellowing myself. Maybe it’s just natural that they shed their fanleaves, I don’t know. Mine are in smaller containers… and with all the rain it’s possible I just couldn’t keep up with nitrogen needs

10 Likes

Maybe it is natural, I can’t say I’ve quite seen the same pattern of leaf drop before. Normally with yellowing you’d see various leaves at different stages but it seems like with these only a few leaves are yellowing and they’re going all the way…certainly feels like the plant is eating them up!

Speaking of plants…

The girls are getting bigger and bigger! I’d say everyone is at least 6ft, the tallest maybe 7. The last two are of my favorite - she has these beautiful red streaks going up the stalks just like a oaxacan x peshawar male I grew last season, AND she’s the tallest and fattest stemmed of all the sisters. I’m betting on good yield and good vibes from this babe :grin::v:

Also you definitely called it with the flowering timing, the gals seem to be just starting their transition…

25 Likes

Really pretty plant. The bx line is really good, and I’m hoping you have one of those. 50% pissy, 50% pine in the 2 lines I’ve tried. Here’s a few bud shots. You should get something similar. Stretch should start in earnest for you soon.

28 Likes

Great work, it’s really a gorgeous line. Wanted to grow and repro it this summer in OD guerilla, but it’ll be next year :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It really is a gem. Most PM resistant strain of the summer. Only the plants that I harvested and left the bottoms for seeds to finish got any pm at all. Pretty incredible, as they’ve been touching pm plants for 5 or 6 weeks now. Excellent botrytis resistance too, but not immune. Very slow spreading. I’ve left some rot on the plants for a week to see what would happen. It didn’t spread and didn’t go to spore. Its “dry rot”, the best kind aftèr immunity. Some plants encourage the spread of botrytis and will allow it to go to spore in 24 hrs.

Excellent uppity “Jo” high. One smoke was speedy​:yum::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:. I got some extra work done with that one​:grin:
Early plants go 9 weeks, late ones will go 13.
Tall cola pictured is from a @deeez99 male baby. I thought I had two, but this was the only female I got from those. Lots of males contributing to the next generation though.

24 Likes

Yeah, beside the pretty nice plant, that the trait that sold me given my climate is mold prone.

By itself it already shines for being kinda solid mold resistant relatively fast NLD, but I’m sure in outcrosses it can make wonders at the stage you brought the line. Could be a good tool to adapt tropical lines to northern climates while keeping it NLD. But I want to taste its high before :smiley:

10 Likes

This is why I wanted to pass this one out. The world is in great need of some sativa magic!!!

9 Likes

Great looking plants!

Ok @Upstate how about a hint at which seeds are the Joe BX :grin:

16 Likes