(complete) Romulan Seed-Run

Very pretty plants and the males are already on the way :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

So glad I stumbled upon this thread. I’m along for this ride!

5 Likes

Looking sensational @Jinglepot ! Great ratio too :ok_hand: bi can’t wait to see how these flower! Keep rocking brother :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Wonder how many will be skunky ?

3 Likes

Looking beautiful :star_struck:. Looks like it’s going to really take off soon. I’m looking forward to the show

2 Likes

Well, I guess it’s almost time to open up a wiki. Sorry for lack of regular updates and engagement. I’ve been working 80 and 90 hour work weeks and barely have had time to breathe. I’ll ask if someone can set uo the Wiki at a reasonable time over the next day or 2! Stay tuned growmies!

43 Likes

Sweeeeettt!!! Excited!!!

5 Likes

No problem… What do you need?

Cheers
G

8 Likes

Not sure if I jumped the gun, but I put my name in. Thank you so much for this @Jinglepot Romulan holds a special place in my journey with cannabis. Used to get really nice packs from out west.

8 Likes

thank you very much @Jinglepot ! I’m super excited for these beans!

6 Likes

Grabbed the #23 spot, thanks for your work @Jinglepot once again!

4 Likes

Grabbed the #7 and #8 spot for @BeagleZ and I. Thanks again @Jinglepot

11 Likes

Thanks again @Jinglepot!!
You rock!
Got number 15.

4 Likes

Thanks again for doing this run @Jinglepot alaays wanted to try this one. It’s been a pleasure to watch so far.

3 Likes

Yooo, been waiting on this one to come to fruition. Hope you get a nice rest from work one of these days haha.

Thanks @Jinglepot for the run!

2 Likes

nice one @Jinglepot those plants look absolutely stella my man good job well done :green_heart:

~lime~

2 Likes

Oh my goodness! Looking forward to this with great anticipation @Jinglepot, thank you :blush:

My bad, I’m in the right section now. :laughing:

2 Likes

@Jinglepot Great work and thanks to you for F2ing this great strain. In at #22 thank you so much.

1 Like

I’m on spot 20. No overwrites guys. Thanks

2 Likes

Great work @Jinglepot thanks you! I put @DougDawson on #40 ( didn’t he mention being on vacation?) He’s canada? Change if incorrect, thanks , Hapi hapi joy joy

5 Likes