(complete) Tiger Berry - Chinese Indica Landrace - Preservation Run

I think it’s a landrace hybrid myself. The only picture I could find on their IG page was a picture of meat breath which looks remarkably similar

Regardless, an exciting strain to see grown and reproduced. Hardly ever see anything with Chinese Indica in it. Certainly don’t mean to be stealing any Thunder, just don’t want this to be mistaken for a land race if it isn’t. Time will tell. Certainly an incredible find if pure. Not knowing anything at all about Chinese Indica I am only basing my opinion from the THC percentage and the modern look of the plant shown

13 Likes

I agree (I don’t think the meat breath is involved at all) haha. I’d have to go digging for sources again but I had seen one or two that thought some outside genetics were introduced at some point in time.

More alleged Tiger Berry pictures, I’m taking all of these with a grain of salt.

@Upstate we’re on the same page. Excited to see what these have to offer but I’m expecting a bit more of a modern hybrid out of these.

17 Likes

Whatever it turns out to be, it should have a unique genetic profile and novel terpenes. Sure to be special!
Lots of articles on Leaping Tiger Gorge cannabis. Tried giving a couple links, but I’m stumped. Sounds like a fun, cheap place to visit. If you can get there.

13 Likes

Lots of interest going on in here, needless to say I am following along for the show. Very subbed. :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Pulling up a log to sit on, over at the sideline. This looks real interesting! 🪵:deciduous_tree::sunglasses:

3 Likes

You have my attention, will follow along. :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m secretly reading all posts here lol

5 Likes

Nothing exciting to report. Still 1/3 on the Columbian Gum. Not expecting any action on the Palestinian princess x raspberry breath for a few days still.

10 Likes

This sounds like an awesome run , very excited to see what come of this. :+1:
:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

@BasementBeans Any new Updates??

1 Like

Not really. Everything looking good. Dug up the other two Columbian gum sorry @LegsMahoney zero action in over a week, looks like we only get one…

Above soil:
4x: Tiger Berry
3x: Chunky Mint Kush
1x: Columbian Gum

Still germinating:

2x: Palestinian Princess x Raspberry Breath

Hmm… Room for two more in this tray. Maybe some @Budderton beans make an appearance? I’ve got the LA Affie x Afghan Hash Plant?

21 Likes

That sounds like a sweet strain…

5 Likes

Digging through the stash to see what else would make an interesting cross…

4 Likes

I’m always looking for test runs, I’m looking for either Skunk #1 x Romulan OR Romulan x Skunk #1

I was a very close friend of an OGer here back in 98 and was gifted that combo strain and I was hooked since but forgot her OG name , shitz 19 years ago were are we now!! :cry:

3 Likes

No sweat man, sorry they didn’t fare better for you. Hope that one you got is a winner

4 Likes

Alright we’re throwing two of @Budderton’s LA Affie #9 S1 x Afghan Hash Plant into the mix :love_you_gesture:

Oops thanks @Loggershands for sending me these.

We got one @LegsMahoney I’ll make it work

12 Likes

It just got real in here

4 Likes

these should make for some nice ones!!

3 Likes

Right on @BasementBeans!:+1: I hope you find something you like!:grin:

7 Likes

Not sure if you’ve seen this. A little insight into that cross…:peace_symbol:

11 Likes