Comrades missing in action

Have noticed a few people MIA

@GrowHard
@riverlady
@jetdro I know the deal here, can’t say I blame him had the same thing happen.
@Hashtree

Who else are we missing, here?

13 Likes

Thanks for pointing that out, won’t tag them, but the list is long … :pensive:

== The Brit Gang == boss|nullxnull
Colanoscopy
Esrgood4u
Explorer

Dafozz (changed nickname icon_e_confused|nullxnull )
CLOSETGROWTH
Muleskinner

7 Likes

13 Likes

I see that the problem as far as @jetdro goes has been taken care of for the next decade or so . I enjoyed his posts . Sad

4 Likes

Ya I haven’t seen paintedfire420 in a while. And there’s a Canadian guy I forget his name made some rom crosses I believe. What about datdamdog?

3 Likes

@MomOnTheRun has been on less frequently
Miss her posts

4 Likes

I was wondering where da fozz went

1 Like

Yeah mang @Jetdro … rip your dress off and get back on lol

8 Likes

This made me spit my beer out laughing. We miss ya jet.

2 Likes

Datdamdog is banned

2 Likes

I was more interested in the light that was donated to him. Lol. He seemed like a dick.

3 Likes

I don’t know what reasons he may had to change his nickname (you must ask for that?) and disappear, miss him too … :pensive:

5 Likes

If anyone wants to talk to the Brits inbox me I’ll send a link

2 Likes

@Daytripr69 could share some pics :dog2: tent was looking pretty good last I saw

I think it’s also worth noting :dog2: along with atleast one of the Brits suffers from PTSD and that makes it hard sometimes to have normal reactions and to not blow up on people I know this because I also have this problem especially if I feel singled out or attacked sometimes this makes us as hard as the dutch to understand or get to drop a subject once started

I get it :dog2: trolled hard on Mars which he felt slighted by but at the same time it didn’t help that so many helped fan the fire

6 Likes

Ahhh now I remember him. Dude seriously hated Mars. People need to move past things so trivial in life.

4 Likes

Dude I always appreciate your point of view. I know I fanned a little flame on the mars thread. I’m a little quick to temper and blow things out of the water also.

2 Likes

Pics of? You guys aren’t the only one to bore at people hard a little on the quick side. Where I grew up you had to be like that.

4 Likes

Dogs light you built

1 Like

Was directed towards you bro I definitely flamed mars a little myself

Ya I know.

1 Like