Connoisseur Genetics grow rooms

Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil Souvenir Feminized Seed = Swiss Thai Nevil 1 clone (Nevil Schoenmakers) RIP
X
SSSDH OJD cut Reversed.

My new favourite Haze strain

33 Likes

Looks like it’s going to be a heavy hitter, what the flower time on this strain?

6 Likes

@Connoisseur_Genetics I’ll tag along and watch the show

Welcome
Paps

2 Likes

OJD’s Kush Chem Haze @49 days. Was wondering which Kush was used in the cross. Pretty specimen.

9 Likes

Its was the Abusive Kush Haze( Reservoir seeds around a decade back)used in that X you run , nice work bro :clap:, looks great

5 Likes

Nice work right back at you there mi lion. Eager to try. Cold temps have made for frost and dark fades. Your bean plants are standing out in this multi var grow.

3 Likes

Yeah my run just taken down ive never seen so many Purples and colours on some strains i dont normally get as its been real cold here to

4 Likes

Big love back bro :pray:

3 Likes

That cold snap f’ed the size of flowers in one of my grooms. Not much could be done with the leccy and gas price hikes. Gotta take the rough with the smooth in this growing game. :grinning:

Oh man those are beautiful! :heart_eyes:

I had the Lemon Outback Haze that I’m pretty sure came from you but sent them back to Royal as he could run them out sooner. He kept telling me to hit you up on ICMag and I just never got around to it as I’ve not really posted on ICMag much if at all :sweat_smile:

Looking forward to seeing more of you work!

2 Likes

@Connoisseur_Genetics just visited your site love the selection

Strawberry Casey wow

There a lot of great genetics

2 Likes

Today I Emailed for information and he responded right back very quickly . Like not even 5 minutes lol

I see a lot of things in his line that are amazing genetics

I I’ll be watching closely

Paps

2 Likes

Thanks bro
My website has not been updated in several years but hit contact button on Website and ask for current stocklist to see full list

3 Likes

Original Diesel 2 clone ( S1) from my Original Diesel clone only Feminized project.

Patiently waiting for its night with my Chem d Madness ( Chemdog dominant) Male

6 Likes

Nice :+1:

Anything chem or diesel is for me lol
And the cross sounds great

Paps

2 Likes

The Casey Jones crosses?
Tell us more
Inquiring minds need to know

So epic to see you here brother. Wow I love it. One of my favourite breeders of all time and the creator of Chemmy Jones my number 1 of all time, that sadly was lost to time 7-8 years back and I STILL can’t find her. I know we were talking about this a little while back via email and you offered up a pack but I was just way too damn broke. Got mucho mucho respect for you and all you do brother. So glad you are here, truly. Can’t wait to watch your work

5 Likes

GMO Diesel clone = GMO clone x Original Diesel clone Reversed.

Fully pollinated by my Chem d Madness Male ( Chem d leaning) = Chem d clone x NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness Male from Nevil’s Grail project RIP :pray:

6 Likes

Oh man! I’m a sucker for anything GMO, and anything from your magical hands! This one’s gotta be FIRE! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Triangle Kush Cookies clone = Triangle Kush clone only x GSC clone Reversed

3 Likes