Connoisseur Genetics/Karma Genetics grow

Yo. Popped Connoisseur Genetics

1. Chem D Madness - Chem D clone x NH21 x MML Male (Nevil Schoenmakers Grail Project).10 seeds regular
  2. NL5 Haze F2 x Chem D Haze Male (Chemdog Haze project).10 seeds
    3.Chem G (Chem D Madness - Regular souvenir project).10 seeds regular
    4.Chocolope F2. 4 regular seeds
    5.New York City Diesel x G13 Haze x Chemdog Haze Male. 4 regular seeds
    6.Dirt McGirt. 4 regular seeds
    Karma Genetics
    7.Headbanger. 18 regular seeds

Chocolope, Dirt McGirt and the Headbanger lagging behind.

Mh/HPS lights. Organic soil grow.
Looking through for keepers. Maybe keep the odd male if they look like studs.

21 Likes

Good luck, I will be following along!

4 Likes

Yup, taking a seat right here… somewhere in the corner!!

4 Likes

Same here, I’m quite interested to see those number 7 Headbangers. It’s always surprising.

:pray: :prayer_beads: :om:

4 Likes

Yeah. I’ve grown out several packs of Headbanger since 2015. Bought years apart. They’re always good for allowing a person to be creative whilst also being extremely high, which is my main modus operandi. I’m looking for this one pheno that purples in the cold. It has the edge over the phenos that stay green.

4 Likes

Nice! Lots of great stuff here! Big fan of OJD’s work, Chemmy jones is an all time favourite! The madness is fire too! And Headbanger! Hell ya! I’m down for the show !

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s true, they’re amazing. I tried them in 2017, but since then, I’ve only heard and read wonderful things about them. Are you looking for the phenotype that turns purple for the color, or for another reason?

1 Like

Looking for the purple in it because the high and taste were better. The green phenos are lime sour but the purple one has more berry citrus gas in and the high is more electric and stimulating. Best way I can describe it. I’ve grown about 5 packs out now looking for it and I only had it once in the original pack I bought in 2017.

3 Likes

Gonna take a seat and grab a bag of these while I watch the show:

2 Likes

Haha awesome @smokekulture :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Gave them a microbial tea today. Cool temps here so not taking up tonnes of water. The chocolope, dirt mcgirt and headbangers are mostly lagging and some are downright runty. All the others are looking nice and vigorous. Runts may be thrown outside if they stay small. I can get away with tiddlers outside

6 Likes

Chem G plants are flyng. Chem G is a GMO Diesel clone 2, Intense gas pheno x Chem d Madness Male.
Little runty Headbanger pic. Initially looked like it was on it’s way out till I gave it some microbial tea, then it burst into the tiddler it is now. Keeping coz you never know.

3 Likes

Ah man… totally understand dealing with stragglers. I’m trying hard to make everything go. I can get lazy with them, not good.

I hear you dude. I keep them because even if they are littluns, they can suit other purposes. Like if they grow low, I can place them in different positions, also outdoors with prt=ying eyes, staying low shields them and from weather. I had one last year started in fall '22, stayed short, planted out early in March '23. It grew, flowered and finished just under four feet and was all bud, no leaf, and a gorgeous, potent smoke. It’s all a spacem time and labour of love game. It’s like that food on your homies plate they can’t finish, I can’t waste good shit. lol

Plants getting sexed. Got a full 1.4 x 1.4 x 6 tent with femmes I cherched. That tent has 14 plants in final 15 litre pots. Got 10 cherched femmes waiting to be potted up in another tent and around 12-14 unsexed that I am donating to a friend who I’m teaching how to grow. All looking good so far. Keeping an eye out for pests and disease. Some great root sytems on the Chem G plants. The Nl5 Haze/ChemD Haze staying short in veg. Didn’t know which way they were going to go. Another week or two of veg and on in to flower. Peace out

2 Likes

Took clones of the 24 plants I’m running in two tents ahead of flipping to flower this weekend. All need to be finished at the end of May as have a trip planned. Also have 11 plants waiting to be cloned and flowered in a friend’s tent. So 35 of the initial near 70 beans were female. Good return there. Pleased about that. Onwards…

4 Likes

Couple of weeks into flower here. Managed to get one tent doing some sea of green. Letting the other run wild with it.

4 Likes

Looks really good my friend! Hope you and yours have a great Easter! :hatching_chick:

1 Like

Many thanks. Hope those choccie eggs are hitting the spot!

1 Like

Yezzir! I might be addicted to Cadbury cream eggs :wink:

1 Like