Connoisseur Genetics Offering Free Seeds

(Apologies if this is the wrong place to post & please feel free to move if so).

I just saw this over on instagram and thought a few here would both be interested and qualify for this offer.

From the post:

connoisseur_genetics_seed_co

Nevil Schoenmakers passed away 30/03/2019 RIP :pray: and was a sad day for Connoisseur’s all over the world wether they knew it or not.

Nevil was responsible for helping shape our Canna scene to what it is today with his early work creating The Seedbank of holland in the 80’s , the 1st ever seedbank to ship Cannabis seeds all over the world.
Nevil helped USA, Europe/UK and the rest of the world bloom Into the Cannabis scene its known as today.

Nobody has done more than Nevil in our Canna scene from growing the European/UK scene to what it is today , the Haze scene all over the world , helping build USA scene to what is today by sending seeds to USA in 80’s, 90’s when Nobody else would with many of the famous clone only varieties from the 90’s stem from or are from the seeds Nevil made.

I would like to run a Worldwide grow along of some of Nevil’s Genetics I’ve worked into seed from his legendary Grail project. I offer a FREE pack and postage to any well known members of the Canna community who has previously documented his/her journey in last year wether your on icmag.com, rollitup.org, uk420 etc etc as long as its a public forum so anyone can see it.

This offer is only for people who already document there journey or have run previous journals ( I can’t afford to send a free pack and pay postage unless you really do document your work and agree to grow along with us)

I offer the legendary NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness S1 Feminized seed packet ( made from Nevil’s Regular version from his Grail project) for free to run a full log
Or
If you prefer Regular seeds I offer the NH18 x MM x NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness Regular seed packet, again made from 2 strains from Nevil’s Grail project .

If you don’t qualify for this FREE packet ( you must of already run a full log online of any strain before applying for this FREE pack) then I offer you 66% of the seed pack price if you agree to grow along with us and showcase your grow of this Nevil Schoenmakers strain I offer.

I’m smoking my last cured Haze buds today in Honour of the Haze master himself
Nevil the Haze King Schoenmakers
RIP :pray: 30th March 2019

Are you interested in growing along with us in this Haze hunt ?

28 Likes

You’ve got my attention…

This strikes me as the sort of thing that should be propagated and spread.
What time frame are you looking at for the grow to get underway?

Are there other details to explore?

Cheers
G

2 Likes

You have a good heart. I think Nevil would have liked this idea. :grin: peace brother. :rainbow:

2 Likes

Just to clarify, it is Connoisseur_Genetics_Seed_Co that is offering this. I’m just sharing their post :+1:

2 Likes

This is awesome they are giving away free seeds to anyone who has documented a grow in the last year and are well known members of a canna forum. Plenty of fam here qualify for this just need the time to do a run and get these very rare genetics.

Nice share @Mad_Barry

:peace_symbol:

3 Likes