Copa Genetics

Turkish Twist Had a growth spurt with the ECW and malted barley 4 cups to be exact.That basalt must keep all those nutrients in balance I can’t find one spot of leaf or nutrient burn on a single tip the stalks are beefy like pencils.

14 Likes

Nothing like filling a fence line I’m quite a fan of it myself these days.

3 Likes

That bud reminds me of a Girl Scout Samoa cookie.Rotten butter is a new one rolling that one around in my head.

2 Likes

Chopped Fast Purple #2 at day 60

Bunch of white hairs still but she was 100% cloudy

19 Likes

Copa Time Trip (update)

18 Days ago…

And today…

It has the densest growth out of all the plants i have so far. If it was a race, it would be winning…

Just surprising how bushy it is, can’t wait to see what this thing does when it flowers in a few months.

19 Likes

Looks fantastic. Excited to see how they do this season!

Banham/p25 week 3

seems like they got a slow start but starting to get growing now.

11 Likes

Nice kasper.
(Mendo Purps x Kimbo Kush) x P25

Culled a runt male today, 2 left im keeping 1.

The rest im seeing 3 phenos easy.

And been trying to perfect my birdbath mounds, unknown sex, prly a fem.
20220617_155820_copy_1209x1612

9 Likes

takes just about a month to go from seed / seedling into the veg stage. then the growth takes off. plants looking good.

2 Likes

Project25 indoor 1000w hps just a small bud to test her out. She smelled absolutely horrible when cutting the dried buds off the sticks. Like almost a old weird pickle like smell that stuck around. Got to say she tastes much better than the smell even uncured. 2 bowl hits got me a good solid high. Not sleepy but not Racey. Relaxing though. Didn’t trim super tight as she’s all mine no need for bag appeal.

16 Likes

Heres a shot of PXP x gsd f5 end of week 5 in the closet.

Gonna have a big cola.

16 Likes

By chance you got a full plant in veg pic? I’d like to see a pheno.

2 Likes

I have one outside, ill get a pic if I can tomorrow.:+1:t2:

5 Likes

Gonna be a nice one to trim when it’s time.

3 Likes

Sorry I just looked and don’t have many pics of p25. I had killed most the seeds off somehow and only had one that made it. She ended up a female. I remember now scrolling back in pics she was weird from start. Had multi tops. Came up like triple set

10 Likes

Long overdue update on my Black Lime Reserve x GSD testers: they’re doing great, somewhere around four weeks into flower at this point (didn’t write down the flip date but I will have to go logic it out). They were vegged for about 2.5 months from seed, lollipopped mildly, topped once or twice. Currently filling in very nicely and bidding out:

16 Likes

Jelly Roll 77 x GSDF5 testers.

I think I need a bigger garden. :sweat_smile:

20 Likes

Man plants look great Dirt. Knowing that meangene breeds a lot for outdoors where he is I’m surprised copa didn’t hit the black lime reserve to the P25 too, that might be an outdoor monster.

3 Likes

I started 20 P25s and felt like I saw a lot of weirdness. A couple never really got going beyond germination, but there were also a number of weird runty ones. Could always have been something I did wrong or failed to do, or something environmental that they didn’t jibe with. It’ll be interesting to see what becomes of them over the grow season. You never know with runts, with proper love and care they sometimes turn out great.

In 9D4/P25 testing news, still chugging along, the ones in large bags are just starting to take-off. I can’t quite recall offhand but I think I ended up tossing one that didn’t grow beyond the cotyledon stage (after weeks of no change), and there’s at least one that’s really small but looks good besides that.

8 Likes

Hey guys, the flowers are looking fantastic. Thought I’d dip in with a shot of Fast Purple number four. All nine square feet of her. This is the largest indoor plant I’ve ever run.
28 days

I’ll be glad to be done with this one and move on to something new.

19 Likes