Copa Genetics

Copa testers are 10/10 above ground before anything else this run:

@Enjoi802 thanks for running another testing round bud

16 Likes

Trucking along here, probably get these into dirt tomorrow:

10 Likes

i was trying to trade with copa but im guessing he is just to busy at this time, been trying for a month with no luck yet. he said he was interested but never really went any further then that.

nice to see some of there work grow in real time over here.

nice …

5 Likes

Another day another inch:

15 Likes

I don’t think he’s been online in a while, hope the winter weather wasn’t too rough on them with snow and flooding. He hasn’t posted or replied to DM in some time, hopefully just busy!

6 Likes

The homie is doing his thing, always has long downtimes offline no worries. The fire is steady churning and things are always being worked on.

9 Likes

testers coming through with interesting stem rub smell, different than most plants

5 Likes

Speaking of Copa, I’ve got this Copa Fast Ham that says, “Outside grows only!” I laugh at that admonishment! :rofl: :crazy_face:

I took two clones just to be safe and since they both survived I decided to let one race herself to the finish line.

10 Likes

Carbon Killerz x Durb/Lamb looking ready to transplant off the tray tonight, roots are super healthy with the new E-Z Root I started using.

17 Likes

Still ten alive and looking good :blush:

Some potential moms or dads for flower and chucking this round, maybe you’ll see some hybrids of the CK x D/L floating around in six months…

16 Likes

Copa crazy bitch 3 weeks into flower , already frosting up , not much of a stretch, really easy non fussy grow . Looks like 2 pheno types , both bushy , but one has smaller thinner leaves the others larger leaf’s more indica leaning .
These are in a 5 gallon bags with ocean forest soil , and root’s organic liquid organic fertilizer.
I’ll up date when closer to being done .
Thanks copa

22 Likes

I got the other pack of these. I ran into several life issues when I started these so I only ended up with 6 plants.

These 3 are showing male.

This was first to show female and get transferred to veg tent. Most of these are 9 weeks old.

10 Likes

Hi, does anyone know how to get COPA beans to Europe?
I’m especially interested in the project 25 strain for outdoor grow.

7 Likes

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/shipping-info/

7 Likes

Tester update Carbon Killerz x Durb/Lamb:
Still healthy and chugging along, got surpassed in growth by the Cherry Destroyers and Congoz V, but that’s not too surprising considering those are both very tropical sativa hybrids

Gonna get them under a more powerful light tomorrow and then pot up in a week or two to 1-2G pots for flowering, I’m running these quick and small (relatively), hoping to see what the stretch is like untopped and cram them all into a 3x3 or 3x4

14 Likes

I’m dying to move mine over to the flower tent, but I have a few plants in the flower tent that are getting close but aren’t quite there yet, and there isn’t room for the testers till the other plants are gone. I’ll look forward to seeing what yours do.

3 Likes

This feels like a bit of a lame question when I could just decide for myself, but I have a Project 25 cut from the summer that’s a bit unwieldy and I was thinking of putting it in to flower and possibly pollinating it… I’ve got two options on hand (from generous OGers), Chocolate Diesel or BOG Sweet and Sour Cindy.

I’m leaning toward the BOG pollen, but only because I had pretty good luck with BOG outdoor one year, and the SSC sounds like it might jibe with the P25 I’ve smoked.

Thoughts?

4 Likes

I’m leaning towards trying to do both! :grin:

3 Likes

Did you grow p25 outside last summer? How early did it finish, I’m thinking of getting some seeds.

1 Like

I did… I don’t have notes but I want to say I took them down the first week of October.

2 Likes