Copa Genetics

@Dirt_Wizard thats the skittles leaning pheno right?

2 Likes

Oh yeah it is

2 Likes

Icy Grape Day 71

17 Likes

My iphone takes macro shots up to 2cm away from the plant with autofocus but i dont trust myself not to get resin all over the camera. I can zoom in significantly though. Might have to get a loupe again.

2 Likes

I’m using an iPhone 8 but at 2x zoom with a 50mm standard manual 35mm lens set to infinity focus and the front element pressed against my phone camera

5 Likes

iphone+copa genetics … you can’t go wrong.

2 Likes

Mr Krinkle is loosing the Krinkle and the little Skunk 1s put along.Repot coming at me bring it on.

9 Likes

I’ve got an icy grape that I am about to flip. Looks like it might be rewarding!

3 Likes

It seems like almost every thread I follow there is @Dirt_Wizard just crushing it. Nice growing buddy!

6 Likes

Very nice. The colors look amazing.

4 Likes

So still got the 420 deal going. One person has taken advantage of it, which means there’s still heaven mountain remix to be had, plus the other freebies I’m gonna throw in. Well I kinda figured it would go this way lol.

9 Likes

They be heavy feeders. Mom gets really hungry weeks 8-11. She’s a def clear head get stuff done smoke that’s a good lemon mex leaner. I’d expect they can handle whatever feed you throw at them.

4 Likes

See…This is why I have Icy Grape on deck… Got to get it and Crazy Bitch in order…Has to be done… Thanks for the inspiration… Looks great. Congratulations on completion! The pay off is here!

4 Likes

These things are eating nutrient levels on par with plants twice thier size thier pots got twice the dry amendments the others got and they are just coming out of seedling phase into small plant.Not one sign of burn or stress

2 Likes

She’s still standing! I decided to let everything in the tent run to 77-84 days since I’m not seeing amber anywhere yet and they keep plumping up on their finishing diet of dissolved langbeinite/sul-po-mag, Mr Fulvic, and Hygrozyme. I have been working on the end of flower boost instead of tapering off to just water, nothing but pure minerals and enzymes and fulvic and pushing K for to get them senescent and finish putting on weight, it’s definitely increased yields and quality vs plain water with all that sulfur and mag at the end and the Hygrozyme getting the old roots out of the way. Icy Grape doesn’t look like she’s still going as much as the others so she’ll be the first to go, this PS pheno doesn’t look like a yielder compared to the BD but it’ll be decent and connoisseur quality for sure!

I gotta try the Crazy Bitch or some other Black Domina crosses too, got a couple of them in the stash.

5 Likes

Who’s gonna snag these P25 x Useful Chocolate Diesels and try them this year?

https://strainly.io/en/listings/439594-chocolate-project

4 Likes

Day 76 and Icy Grape is finally coming down tomorrow after eleven weeks:

21 Likes

Time to bring it home, homie! Awesome work.

6 Likes

Almost 7 weeks

18 Likes

Day 54 and this is the first of my GSDs to come down.

The bunch

2 of these look to be carrying a lot of seeds from the 2 GSD males I had with this batch.

Edit to add: Spicy aromas from these girls and very resinous

14 Likes