Copa outdoors testers needed

Email sent. :smiley:

3 Likes

We’re about to have lift off!

1 Like

Sorry meant to tag @Enjoi802

1 Like

50 years of family experience 500sqft and 50 gallon pots outdoors if your interested, we have a new IG account and YouTube under “dadinkygrower” doing 4 testers now for multiple companies let me know asap :v: @CopaGenetics

3 Likes

I also have room indoors but if you want outdoor gotta get going soon popping the last set of beans end of next week for all my tests

2 Likes

Welcome to OG! Take a second over at the Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2) thread.

All spots have been filled this round, but fret not because if you stick around I’m sure at some point there will be more.

4 Likes

E-mail send :pray:

Ya’ll missing out if you sleep on this. There’s a chance you’ll come across a variegated pheno :wink:

3 Likes

Received, thanks! Will start in a few.

2 Likes

No sure who didn’t give me info. But I still have two that haven’t gone out due to that.

2 Likes

just sent ya an email :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like to be a tester…I’m not sure if I asked already…I kinda lose track of where I posted being that there’s so many threads, I mean, I been here for about a week or so now :man_shrugging:t6:, so I’m still figuring the ends and outs of this website.

1 Like

I think I have that cross. DC seeds? Project 25 (Iranian OG x Fast Pink) 10 Regular yep. Haven’t grown it yet.

2 Likes

Got them today @Enjoi802
In the paper towel.
Thank you :pray:

4 Likes

Got mine in today, are they fems or boys and girls?

The BanHam x p25

3 Likes

I believe they’re fems.
@Enjoi802 i was wondering if you wanted us to all do separate threads or should we all just post here?

2 Likes

I think he wanted updates in the “copa genetics” thread

3 Likes

That works also. I posted there also :joy:

3 Likes

Yes them be fems and it’s however one wants to post as long as a final report goes to the Copa thread.

7 Likes

Yep, got mine yesterday. Overnight in water/h2o2 now in paper towel. Will do the Copa thread updates as requested, cuz im friggin pretty excited about these beans enjoi i must admit :stuck_out_tongue:
Also, thnx for the purp moonshine f2’s

4 Likes