Corey Heime (Corey Haim Stardawg x Cheddar Skunk)

Got my next breeding project selected, and the stock nearly ready to flip.

Corey Heime: Corey Haim Stardawg x Cheddar Skunk.

Cheddar Skunk: Heime Cheeba RKS x ('89 UK Cheese x Skunkbud #18) bred by @PAGODASEEDS.

Corey Haim Stardawg

Cheddar Skunk Male

Nice structure, and a sharp stringent stemrub with a hint of cheesiness. Selected from a 9 bean hunt in which all turned out male.

42 Likes

sounds like an interesting cross. i find pollen chucks super rewarding, especially when you get to name them. i dont have anything im proud enough i feel confident enough to name but i have a whole bunch of ideas. that stardawg looks legit.

4 Likes

i think this may be something nice., ill keep a chair out for this one

3 Likes

Wow please put me on your mailing list when seeds become available :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Niceđź‘Ś ,keen to see what you get

2 Likes

Got the 2x2 cleaned and set up to go today.

15 Likes

A+ name @hoss8455 lol

Can’t wait to see what comes of it.

2 Likes

This looks good, anything Stardawg gets my attention.

3 Likes

If you get to popping seeds, you can get a pack of anything I’ve made. I’d love to see em in your beds they always look tight🤝.

4 Likes

Very kind my man.

1 Like

12 Likes

Nice! Hey where do you get those bamboo sticks?

Im keen to try some whenever they come available

1 Like

That’s a very good name :clap::clap::clap:

Also, that Stardawg Corey HITS, one of the strongest things I’ve picked up from a dispensary

2 Likes

Thanks boss, I’ve heard nothing but good things about her. Was she pretty gassy when you had her?

2 Likes

This is a great looking cross with some amazing genetics thanks for sharing some more good strains and I can’t wait to get some scuba Steve to run Happy New Year @hoss8455

I’ll get your gear out this coming week boss @DrGonzo13

1 Like

So awesome to step up and help out with the beans won that’s what I call a true OGer glad to have a chance to see what magic is in them there beans hope you don’t mind I’ll be following along the grow and show of this one!

Was more chemmy as I remember but it was also very dry

5 Likes