Corey's outdoor 2020/2021 seasons

Did you ever make that spray with what I sent you?

This thread will give you the basic idea on how to do it.

3 Likes

Hey man! I did not use it last year. It was towards the end of the season and the bug damage was way bad just too late.
I will definitely be using it this year. It’s lye with canola oil. Thanks for reposting that! Thanks for the ingredients too!

1 Like

Just make sure you get the KOH version .

1 Like

Is that the one that uses canola oil?

1 Like

Yeah it’s lye and canola oil. @Badger gave me enough to last a long time

2 Likes

It’s actually potassium Hydroxide. Sodium Hydroxide is actually lye. It’s extremely confusing to me also bro. I mailed exactly enough for one batch, 400 grams.

You’re very welcome. I want people to be able to afford to fight bugs all season and not worry about spraying every couple days if they have an issue.

3 Likes

Yeah got those two mixed up. I remember trying to wash my plants with dawn soap which did not work out very well.
That safers soap recipe is obviously legit and takes very little to make a batch so I should have enough for 2 or 3 years

3 Likes

:v:t3::boom::v:t3:
Thanks for the opportunity!

3 Likes

Dawn is too harsh. I heard a guy recommend to my buddy to use it the other day. I’m pleased the announce, I did not backhand him, but I did shake my head and correct him.

Your plants will respond much better to this, and will recover much faster. Add some peppermint oil, and it smells wonderful as well.

2 Likes

Lol. Yeah dawn is a big no no. Or any type of soap meant for humans imo

3 Likes

Did you declare hazardous material at the post offices when sending it off? :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Lol 10char.

3 Likes

799 is my guess

3 Likes

Of course I did!

6 Likes

Ha! Nice one!

2 Likes

Heh my guess ; 670

3 Likes

Orange Grove? My guess is 888…

3 Likes

It’s the trumpnutz and orange goji cross @CADMAN. That little orange groove plant won’t be able to do that lol

3 Likes

Seeds are getting close! I think the rest of the month should work out fine. By that time the plant will be in its 9th week anyway. There’s some purple starting to show up.

13 Likes

I GUESS two seeds… Did I win? Huh huh huh Did I, Did I? Huh huh ? :rofl: lmao

3 Likes