Coronavirus Check-in

I’m not good with words, so if I may quote a wise man;

We need this;

How are you all today? How’s ya family? Have you eaten?

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Coronavirus Facts and Fiction - January - May 2020 [Closed]

I’ll start the ball rolling…
early on, my cousin in D.C. was exposed to foreign delegates who tested positive for covid. He was ordered to quarantine along with his wife and young kids. No tests were available at the time. Fortunately no one developed symptoms, but it was definitely hard on their nerves. By the time their quarantine ended, the entire city was on lockdown.

My local friends working in the restaurant/ service industry are all getting by on minimal unemployment, they were all hit pretty hard financially.

The sushi restaurant 2 friends work for went bankrupt due to fraud and embezzlement committed by the ceo at the beginning of the crisis. He used the business accounts to pay off his personal debts, and bankrupted an entire chain of sushi restaurants. All of the locations in California, Colorado, Washington closed immediately. My friend is lucky because he works at the original location, and it looks like the other board members are trying to recoup their losses by selling the brand. They need to keep original location open to maintain the viability of the brand.

My sister works online correcting papers and college applications. needless to say her work has dried up due to the closure of all the colleges. Her partner was out of work for several months, but the pizza restaurant she works for was eventually able to get a paycheck protection loan and she was able to resume work.

A few family members across the U.S. have had the virus and lived. 1 in their 20’s, 2 late middle aged in their early 60’s. No one required hospitalization but it wasn’t easy on them. It was a difficult recovery, and I think they all are still having some fatigue and lingering inflammatory symptoms.

Most importantly, everyone I know who had a confirmed case strictly followed the cdc guidelines, and they did not infect anyone else. They got sick at work or public events, but by following cdc guidelines and recommendations, they did not spread it to the people living with them.

So if you get sick, please follow the guidelines for in home care, and you won’t be responsible for spreading this virus. these techniques really work.

9 Likes

may the right person find this cat at wrong place & time :pick: :kissing_closed_eyes:

:evergreen_tree: devour the rich, eat their young :t_rex:

7 Likes

wife and I are hunkered down in south Oklahoma. no one taking precaution inour town.
daughter in South mMissouri trying to keep her pool business open. caughthell fromlocals for following cdc guidelines… threats etc
reopened with precaution inplace
now four employees have symptoms of covid
daughters health issues will not react well to covid
will know tomorrow and keep you informed

7 Likes

@DiggySoze
Earth to Diggy
Earth to Diggy!

It has been one month since your last transmission.
Ground control requests status update on capsule commander Diggy Soze, and his solar powered thc units.

Over!

4 Likes

@DiggySoze where art thou, brother.

3 Likes

Lmfao.
@zephyr
@Northern_Loki
I never left. I’m just bad at passwords…
https://overgrow.com/t/diggys-oubliette/10236

5 Likes

I’m from little European country.
Its pretty chill out here. Most of restrictions are gone and I don’t even know one person who got it personally. And yesterday I received a letter from government which offers me free antibodies test, not even sure what to do with it.

3 Likes

Kentucky could be better…
Kinda lame tbh. I’ve learned how to cook though lol :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Canada is doing lots of antibody tests to see what the chance of herd immunity is…from my reading it is NOT favorable

1 Like

So far so good, no one i know of has had it, nor their friends/relatives.
Felt a flu coming on and creeping into lungs in feb, used nebulizer 5-6x/day, 5 drops of 3% H2o2 in 5-10ml of colloidal silver, 1 drop of thyme/lemon essential oil, 6-10g of vitamin C and 100mg zink/day, was fine by next day.
Main side effect is dealing with paranoid people, besides that, business like usual.
I am leaning towards it being a deliberately over hyped reasonably normal flu. Meaning some people get pneumonia, immune reactions etc, 1/3rd of people in old folk homes die every year, perfectly
normal.
A client of mine is a nurse, they don’t have anyone dying of covid, they do however have people dying of not getting their regular medical treatments, being afraid of going to hospital for fear of infection. Plenty of heart attacks are turning lethal that way.

What makes me go hmmmm is, EU started their vaccination passport plan in 2018, to be deployed in 2021. Bill Gates and friends had their practice run/simulation 2019. Fauci was responsible for releasing corona virus material to the chinese lab, also financial interests all around in the medical industry who just got a major chunk of tax money.
Could be coincidental, but that worries me more than the actual flu.
Anyways, stay healthy and prepared everybody.

4 Likes

So far I know 6 people that had it, 5 of them didn’t know until they had antibody tests done and the one that did get sick started taking vitamin C and zinc and laying in the sun an hour a day after reading that the people treated in open air hospitals during the Spanish flu did much better than those that were kept inside (6% mortality compared to 40%) and he was fine other than fatigue in 3 days. He was told unless he was coughing up blood to stay home by the hospital. None of this adds up

4 Likes

Same here. Government sent first batch of letters, around 3k for 2 million+ population.
Mr and my 1 coworker got it.
I don’t even want to take it. If it comes out positive, what then? All my contact tracing?

2 Likes

:raised_hands: :bulb: :boom: :astonished:

I stand by my assesment from 2 months ago:

2017 USA flu deaths: 98k+
2017 crazy-ass-BS: 0
:thinking:

It’s ALL about control & 2% science.

At this point I will only listen to an independent epidemiologist or virologist about the bug.

Preparing to move to more reasonable country ASAP.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Good luck finding those independent virologists, any that speak out people rush to try and discredit them any way they can

2 Likes

let’s make sure this thread doesn’t end up in the garbage can.
This thread was specifically intended for health and welfare check ins.
Now that conspiracy talk is no longer allowed on the forum, we should keep it that way.

7 Likes

This. Good call Zephyr.

3 Likes

Has anyone looked at the app settings in their phone/s?

Search your apps for covid notification app! Lmfao…dont take my word for it…check 4 urself

41 posts were merged into an existing topic: Covid-19 check in