Coronavirus Facts and Fiction - January - May 2020 [Closed]

(humor break)
Might be them there Aliens - emitting crap from their spaceships.
Here’s one now!

Most intriguing, it was only visible on their HTT/FLIR camera. Black = HOT

2 Likes

Latest via Zerohedge (2/10):

• Total global virus death toll hits 1018, with the number of global confirmed cases rising to 43,099, of which 42,638 in China and 461 offshore.

•     The number of severe cases jumped from 6,484 to 7,333, while the number of discharged patients rose by 716 from 3,281 to 3,996.

•     The epicenter, China's Hubei province, announced 103 new deaths - the biggest jump yet - to 1,011 deaths

• Westerdam cruise ship to dock in Thailand after being turned away from 3 countries

• Stocks are in the red as coronavirus worries return to rattle investor confidence

• WHO designates 10 Chinese provinces 'hot spots'

• UK confirms 4 more cases tied to possible 'super spreader'

• Extended LNY holiday ends but millions still too afraid to return to office

• WeWork Chairman says 100 buildings temporarily closed in China

• Canadian finance minister warns nCoV "will hit Canadian economy..."

• WHO says outbreak in Europe could be "spark that becomes a bigger fire"

• Hong Kong reports 6 new cases, bringing total to 42, evacuates building where two nCoV patients lived

• NRF forecasts drop in retail sales in February

• British Airways extends China flight cancellations

• President Xi addresses party officials at outbreak control center
4 Likes

Got to protect the food sources

2 Likes

Thanks for the actual info

2 Likes

Update on this point. Thailand has now turned the ship away as well.

4 Likes

I so feel for the people onboard those ships…But it’s common sense to do what they are doing to protect their populace, imo!

3 Likes

They changed the name so it doesn’t offend anyone. The pussification of our world is upon us.

3 Likes

I still like wuflu. The public will call it what it wants. Coronavirus.

5 Likes

Ya Wuflu is a good one. :joy:

5 Likes

Your Wuflu beats my Mexican Beer virus, Wuflu it is!

Cheers

3 Likes

Probably trying to confuse people, so they dont know its an engineered virus, rather than something that happened naturally. Cant have Bill Gates and the Chinese government getting bad mouthed and blamed for killing lots of people.

4 Likes

Awesome, the WHO at it’s best. Clearly they’re focused on the most urgent problems. Time for pat on the back and bonuses for all…

6 Likes

I will see your Wuflu and raise you 10 Ebolas…

3 Likes

Last week they were focused on stopping “conspiracy theories and trolls”.
Priorities, priorities.

2 Likes

Latest from Zerohedge (2/11):

• Two inmates at a UK prison are being tested for coronavirus and have been restricted to their cells

• 13th case diagnosed in San Diego was evacuee rescued from Wuhan, she was briefly accidentally released

• Latest numbers bring the global totals for cases and deaths to <s>44,753</s> 45,182 cases and <s>1,112</s> 1,115 deaths.

• CNBC's Eunice Yoon reports on China's sluggish 'return to work'

• Hong Kong building residents quarantined over fears virus spread via pipes

• Cruise ship with 0 nCoV cases refused entry to fourth port, in danger of running out of food

• Beijing fires top health officials in Hubei, summons others to Beijing for an explanation

• Scientists in Hong Kong and the mainland present vastly different takes on virus

• 2 Japanese men test positive but were accidentally released

• President Xi says China will be 'more prosperous' after outbreak

• Experts suspicious about how Indonesia hasn't reported any nCoV cases

• Xi also reportedly warned top officials that efforts to contain the virus had gone 'too far'

• CDC admits lab "mix up" led to coronavirus patient being briefly released back to quarantine

• Another citizen journalist goes missing in China

• Hilton warns travel numbers could be impacted for up to a year after Under Armor saw shares plunge on sales warning

• Bullard warns virus still major "tail risk" for US economy and markets

• Germany confirms 2 more cases bringing total to 14

• WSJ publishes harrowing stories showing China's **coronavirus tests aren't very accurate**
5 Likes

Chris Martenson said in this vid that the Japanese found it to be “too difficult” to test 3800 people aboard the Diamond Princess.
That alone makes China’s number’s claims look false.

He has a new vid out. Gonna watch it now.

2 Likes

From what I’ve read, the testing limit in CCP is around 3K per day. And, the reported daily increases for confirmed cases just happens to be ~3K. So, yes, still a lot of uncertainty and we are not getting accurate information or advice from the various health organizations. They’re focused on other things, I guess.

3 Likes

WHO chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus told reporters in Geneva the vaccine lag meant “we have to do everything today using available weapons” and said the epidemic posed a “very grave threat”.

“To be honest, a virus is more powerful in creating political, economic and social upheaval than any terrorist attack,” Dr Ghebreyesus said.

"A virus can have more powerful consequences than any terrorist action.

“If the world doesn’t want to wake up and consider this enemy virus as public enemy number 1, I don’t think we will learn from our lessons.”

Lol… wasn’t this the same mother fucker telling everyone they had nothing to worry about?

4 Likes

It was.

And, at the time, he spent a good portion of his social media twits using the outbreak as an opportunity to do some fund raising.

I’m a bit angry with that fellow.

I hereby declare this the Wuhan-400.

4 Likes

More prosperous after outbreak = after enough die we will have a higher standard of living

5 Likes