Coronavirus Facts and Fiction - January - May 2020 [Closed]

Latest via Zerohedge (2/13):

• Norwegian Cruise Line denies report of passenger being tested for coronavirus

• Hubei province reports 116 new deaths and 4,823 new cases, bringing the total count to 1,486 deaths and 65,213 cases

• Wuhan residents report hearing loud noises followed by helicopters

• Japan reports first virus death

• Australia quarantines cruise ship

• President Xi says China will minimize impact from virus

• Chinese leadership scapegoats local officials

• EIA joins OPEC in warning about upcoming drop in oil use, the first in a decade.

• HHS Secretary says CDC will announce another confirmed COVID-19 case in US on Thursday

• 21 people in Spain released from quarantine

• US admin reportedly questioning China's reporting

• White House reportedly "doubts" China's coronavirus numbers

• CDC warns more infections possible after first US case confirmed in Texas (15th overall)

• 2 Russian women attempt escape from quarantine

• EU could close border if outbreak worsens

• Kudlow says US "disappointed" in China virus response

• Shanghai reports 300+ more cases

Also interesting:

The India virological scientist, firstly discovers and researches the Wuhan coronavirus is manually embedded with HIV genetic parts, is dead of heart disease at age of 67.

and, a chief scientist for the Canadian university that was studying these types of virus (where two chinese nationals were caught exporting disease samples to China within the last year), also dead from unknown causes.

6 Likes

I think the estimate is 20% of the infected population have complications (e.g. need hospitalization). And, a percentage of those hospitalized do not recover. I don’t know the current numbers but the last estimate I saw was around 2% (of the 20%). So a much smaller number but still relatively huge potential impact.

2 Likes
2 Likes

CCP reporting:

And, this guys needs to go:

WHO Director-General Tedros Ahanom Ghebreyesus opposed travel restrictions last week, saying “We reiterate our call to all countries not to impose restrictions that unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade. Such restrictions can have the effect of increasing fear and stigma, with little public health benefit.”

CDC responds:

“Frankly, some people criticized when we decided that we wanted to temporarily suspend travel into the United States from individuals who were not Americans or permanent residents who had been in the hot zone in the last 14 days. Some people didn’t think that that was what they would do,” Redfield told Gupta on Thursday.

“Well, we felt very strongly that our obligation was to do all we can to protect the American public,” he added. “I would rather be criticized for over-protecting America than under-protecting America at this stage.”

8 Likes

Why just America why don’t they want to protect every one. They want a 90% reduction in population that’s why.

2 Likes

The CDC is an american institution chartered to specifically protect the US and it’s territories. They don’t speak for other country’s response. Though, I am fairly certain that there are other countries that model their response from the CDC recommendations. They aren’t chartered to protect other countries but have provided assistance and supplies, I believe.

The WHO, on the otherhand, is an international organization with representatives from a wide range of countries.

5 Likes

Recent scientific paper has estimated an R0 of 4.7 - 6.6. I’ll need to find the original source. That’s a huge number if true.

3 Likes

Ok, still half asleep, I thought both parts were WHO responses.

2 Likes

Well this is comforting…

5 Likes

Wow what a time to be in the medical profession in Wuhan. Crazy these front line workers still show up for work.

6 Likes

Just imagine the consequences if they do not.

3 Likes

Inovio pharmaceuticals has created the vaccine but testing on humans won’t take place until summertime. Bummer

2 Likes

Patents and taxes allows us to track all kinds of things that would otherwise secret, you just need to know what to look for. Like http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6017302.PN.&OS=PN%2F6017302&RS=PN%2F6017302

4 Likes

You can make people very ill with high and low frequency sounds, low frequency seems to cause a lot of problems compared to high.

6 Likes

Vaccines were not needed to be tested in the US by independent testing a few years ago when I checked. Good eh… Whatever the drug company said was good enough…for the FDA, one of the reasons I avoid them.

3 Likes

Perhaps this will be interesting to you:

Now go look carefully at the frequencies that 5G is going to use https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5G_NR_frequency_bands

If you want the whole PDF of that document https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/NSA-RDP96X00790R000100020002-4.pdf

2 Likes

Yeah I already know about fucking 5G the US use it as a crowd control weapon, when they first tested it in Brussels over a thousand birds dropped dead out of the trees in a 300 meter radius of the tower.

Even the people who are installing it are saying it’s fucking them up severely, there are several you tube posts from installers saying what it’s doing to there health in a very short time. I found a 5g transmitter on my router box from the cable company, told them to take it away and give me the old 3 G one back.

I had a buddy who worked at British aerospace, he said when they were testing low frequency sounds, there was a manager who nobody liked, every time he came into their department, they would fire LFS at him and make him piss himself or vomit in about 30 seconds, the poor bastard.

8 Likes

Wireless AC home routers already operate on 5.8Ghz

Higher data rates require higher frequency. That’s just physics.

8 Likes

China owns most 5g services. The fact that the uk is letting china install its 5g service is laughable. China will have more info than nsa

5 Likes

I was thinking the same thing, did not the US military experiment with low freq. and it made the soldiers all have to take a crap?

2 Likes