Covid-19 check in

This is a log to keep track of all of our respected over growers. Shit seems to be getting real. I am a kitchen manager at an establishment in my state and just want to reach out and to make an established place to check in and mark uourself as safe from the virus thats goin around right now. So, if you’re safe and not ill, plz make a note of it for the rest of us. If there is any way possible to contribute to the well being of our members i will think of it soon. Canned food drives, community gardening efforts etc i will keep you informed. And if any one has any ideas im all ears…

28 Likes

Checking in safe

5 Likes

We safe I’m NY for now! Blessings. Grow good meds!!!

6 Likes

Im still around. Only one case in my county. I have to deal with the kids home from school and the girlfriend working from home though. :scream::persevere::grin:

9 Likes

Dealing with the kids is a good problem. They wont always be around, and for sure wont always be kids. Enjoy it and, teach your children well…

11 Likes

I hate to say this, but I’m waiting till at least tomorrow to decide if I have symptoms. I’ve had a headache for a few days. Now I’m getting some tightness in chest/throat and I feel like my heart has been beating fast. I need to get a thermometer to test temp. If I don’t post… then ya. :face_with_thermometer:

13 Likes

Hey plant, you just make sure you keep is posted as long as you can. The tightening in the chest sounds bad but, i would say that can alao be caused by anxiety. Try medicating and relax as much as possible. I have an employee who was sick and he and his wife tested positive for the flu, in March… so keep us posted and if there is anything you need plz try reaching out to the OG community…

7 Likes

Just for curiosity sake, what age range are you?

4 Likes

38 + those 20 characters shit monkey i thought you were asking me

2 Likes

Safe in Reno Nevada so far (been self isolated for about 2 weeks now)…
Age = low 70’s

8 Likes

Northern Maine, 70+, small town, semi-self quarantined, seem to be ok (same as always). Plenty of food stored, plenty of 5 gal bottled water on hand (hoarder tendencies paying off, I guess), so far, so good. All OGers, be safe…don’t panic, BUT, it AIN’T fake news!!!

14 Likes

:sweat_smile: :pensive: :v:

:evergreen_tree:

12 Likes

Still alive and uninfected in northern Michigan, kids and wife been staying home, governor just put out the “stay home stay safe” Initiative but to me(and just about everyone local I’ve talked to has agreed) that it counterdicts itself so been a little concerned. Cases have popped up officially In almost every country ty around us and I’ve heard rumors that ski resort down the rd from me closed cuz they had a case but it was never publicized to my knowledge they just claimed they were shutting down for safety ( heard the infection came from an employee) so been a little worried. Also 31 y/o here.

9 Likes

Northern Lower Peninsula here 88,
Had a bippy downstate yesterday, no one had a mask on but me.
As I discussed in the covid facts+ fiction topic not much choice in the matter.
Had to bust ass to get back here instead of resting thanks to our rear view mirror guvnor.
Folks in Michigan had only 13 hrs to prepare for a 3 week shut in.
Ohio had 48.
Draining sinus for the last week or so, will be watching for any changes.
Low to mid stress/anxiety level.
60+

10 Likes

In NJ staying in it’s funny went to walk the dog met a neighbor bought of us stayed 10 feet apart but the dogs played lol
I’m retired so I can stay home my daughter is still trying to work but that’s going to change soon her friend is working from home
Funny ran out of weed a local dealer delivered said your old I’ll drop it off lol damn funny

14 Likes

Safe in Colorado Springs tho shit hit the fan real quick been in isolation with the fam since March 18th no one is sick COVID or otherwise.
The dispensary i use is offering curbside pick up!

9 Likes

Safe here in Eastern Oklahoma… Though for how long who knows, people don’t take it serious here… have social anxiety and don’t like to be touched so I’m well versed at social distancing…stay safe out there folks…

12 Likes

Just be safe, Bro…don’t take ANY chances. We oldies have to be EXTRA vigilant. Best of everything!!!

7 Likes

Yeah, I’m not an anxiety kind of person, but the tight muscles in the chest coupled with fast heart rate and just an overall weird feeling has me concerned. Still have a headache. I’m staying home from work for a few days just to see. Good news is I have been self quarantining, and I have not had much contact with other people. Of course it would snow last night lol. :roll_eyes:

I’m hoping it’s nothing. If it does end up being something I will certainly post up. I think other peoples’ experiences might help us deal with this situation. :v:

12 Likes

Best wishes my friend sending good thoughts and karma your way

8 Likes