Coyote Codys cultivation corner

Hey guys, I’m new here, but I see a lot of familiar faces, so this grow has been bumpy, I usually get pre rinsed coco, but this time I didn’t and forgot to rinse it. Needless to say it created a bunch of lockouts and they were not happy about it, looking better now though.

Before…

After…

I’m in coco using jacks 321, using the standard 3.6/1.2/2.4, I will adjust that to 4/1.5/2, in flower and add a booster. Just pulled 22 oz of blackberry kush out of a 4x4 with that method.

35 Likes

Those sure do look a lot better. I am new too.

3 Likes

Nice recovery there bud.
:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Welcome to og my brother Cody :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Thanks I was worried for a while there lol.

2 Likes

Thank you brother blue!

2 Likes

Looking very nice!!! I see some clones, no?

2 Likes

Yes those are some blueberry from my last grow, doing monster crops, already rooted and some re veg growth on them.

7 Likes

My very first outdoor flowers.

19 Likes

Very nice @CoyoteCody !
Nice save, too!
Welcome, happy you’re here! :green_heart::v:

2 Likes

Love that outdoors shot!

1 Like

Thank you!! Happy to be here.

Thanks, I’m not any good at taking pics until there are buds involved lol.

2 Likes

Tent shot, looking way better.

15 Likes

I’m dialed in to the show CC!
Very nice recovery on those plants. When my girls locked out like that it scared the crap out of me. It was my second grow and every time I looked in there I figured I’d see dead plants.
Yours are strong. Well done.
:facepunch:
Edit: What lighting do you run?

3 Likes

Thank you! Ya I was pretty freaked out at first, and they kept getting worse, so I flushed hard and they bounced back pretty nicely. And Im running one of each of these.

4 Likes

It’s got them looking happy for sure.

3 Likes

I have no complaints with them. I like the one with uv and ir better, but they both use good diodes and meanwell drivers. I get some fat buds with them for sure!

4 Likes

Figured I would show a pic of my shop here, I’m working on getting 4 more printers soon, and then another 4 after that. Ultimately getting to 12 to 16 printers.

13 Likes