Crane city genetics

I’ve seen some of their stuff on instagram anyone know anything about em? Only place I’ve seen them and their page says nothing for sale and will not reply to any messages asking where to find it.

They are available from a bunch of seedbanks but always sell out within hours. I only heard about them because I won a giveaway for a pack of their seeds. The genetics look really nice.

1 Like

They have some super fire strains but sell out quick…but they mostly have fem seeds…theey recently went at it with sherbinski on instagram lol

I know that @Strayfox used some of their work in his latest drop. I don’t know much of the backround of cranecity. I do know that they got some flack for a second because of their price. I guess it’s justified if people are finding fire. I grabbed a pack of strays latest cross with their work in it. I don’t know all the background but I’m trusting strayfox on his selection.

Blessings.

2 Likes

I looked at one site they posted and half packs of regs for 60

1 Like

Crane City has never made regs, I’d be wary of that site

1 Like

I was just looking at several crane city packs for sale and they’re all about $250 for 6 fems. Seems a bit steep. Has anyone here grown their stuff out?

1 Like