Crash Test Dummy

That’s why I used to keep a journal in the shark tank instead of the private section. Damn thing ended up conflated with the political war and debate section. You could tell who didn’t belong when their first reaction to being unmoderated is to start cussing up a storm. IMO we could have torched the political war and debate section without dumping the whole thing, but no use crying over spilt milk, and all that. What’s best for the site.

I call em mekong phaya. It’s a Vietnam black mother and the Vientiane / Meuang Lao father. I screwed up documenting it in my thread, but got one coming up on the end of flower soon. I’ll grab you a pic.

4 Likes

How was the stretch and did you have to go lower than 12 to flower?

I might fit them in I’m thinking of filling the tent with 2 gallon squares could probably put 20 or so in maybe more lol

2 Likes

I flower everything on less than 12 hours of light. Lol. Nothing really stretches too bad for me, because my beds are only like 6-8” deep, so the roots have to splay outward, and they make their tops match.

That said. Both parents had potential for some pretty significant stretching. I would plan for more than doubling during stretch.

3 Likes

@TheShowMeHomie. Glad to see ya back! You need help with anything, let me know.

3 Likes

Smoking a bowl of hash and watching some crazy shit on youtube about the poles shifting and if yellowstones super volcano :volcano: was to blow it would send us into a ice age with no sun for 6-7 years :no_mouth:

Watched one the other day where they had maps of what would happen if the poles shifted I would be swallowed by the Mississippi hell it looks like the Mississippi went all the way to the Ozarks on there map …where the MAN has a super base built into a mountain :mountain_snow: :thinking: damn YouTube algorithm is gonna make me crazy

I make it to them gates they better let me in or shoot me either way I’m bringing my seeds for the restart lol

6 Likes

A little peak in on these everything is doing fine except the ghostass is stunted due to my rough shell removal

Pay no attention to the rough revegs they have finally started putting out new growth

9 Likes

The Fan and filters got my attention :laughing:

Yeah no real need to hook it up till I fire up the hps and flip I got a smaller intake fan running and a couple clip Ons

4 Likes

So I’m thinking of letting a starlite or an AK male pollinate any thoughts or opinions I will also be putting clones of a couple things in here as well to get pollinated like my keepers of mother’s milk, ghash, NL1BX I need more space again :roll_eyes: got to prepare for a S1 run of the strawberry cough and ghost as well I would like to do those after these perhaps

Almost forgot this run will also have a clone from a WiFi x cake crasher of @SamwellBB breeding thanks to the always generous @misterbee

My traditional market thread will be on hold until I get back in the private lounge but to those wondering what’s going on I currently have clones from the highlighter in flower along with SSH x 89 SS , blue snow lotus, g99 that highlighter is really impressing me this go it’s density is so much better this round and they are at a manageable 5 foot

The next round there will be a shit ton of cuts from the local scene and some elites I’m pretty excited about the seed junky kushmints but mostly I’m excited for the cherry AK x new blue I got from my homie terpy it’s tricome production makes fan leaves cave inward from weight I may get that one tested now that I have access to cheap testing

7 Likes

We can talk over here @Baltimore 300 for the meatstick is it an elite? I thought it was seeds but I’m thinking of meatbreath

1 Like

@misterbee if you were still wanting some of those things I got you sorry had to take a break buddy

1 Like

Bro, you KNOW I’m not worrying about you!!! You would be one of the LAST people I have a reason to doubt. Next week, the temps will be ABOVE Freezing day/night. ANYTHING you want to run my way will, indeed, be appreciated. You say safe, enjoy a GREAT week, keep your head down and. be well.

2 Likes

That’s just me breath man when I got my medical card I went up to this place and they had this strain it was called Oro Blanco 24 karat and a f****** meat breath and meat breath was good age and orange was b******* and the clementines b*******.

I think there’s both but the real meat breathe dude wants $300 a cut. I can see paying it because one plant will pay for itself once. I just couldn’t charge somebody that much You know somebody asked me how much would I sell them or cut a Tropicana cookies I figured the difference between the 300.

150 would be straight for a small clone of meat breath but I don’t own it so you can put a price on anything you know a hundred seems high for me but just the shipping costs and stuff with all I would need I have all the time to clone it you know?

I do have the cash is just liquidating that much cash at one time where I’m at is retarded at this point. The winter’s getting ready to come it’s going to be a cold m*********** I know it. Not only that my seed addiction went through the roof I mean I had to start giving this s*** away. :shushing_face:

4 Likes

I’ll get you a little list together in the next couple days definitely got much better stock this time around

1 Like

Starlite #1

@anon5325009

9 Likes

gAss #1
@Jamescoldflame

8 Likes

Tried to get a good pic of the double limb on this mutant it eventually splits into two branches

And from the top

Epic Strawberry Cookies

Gonna uppot everything next week sometime veg a couple more weeks then flip flip flip

11 Likes

That shit stinks bro…the one fem I ran… was skunky/animal plastic garlic…:man_shrugging:t5:

3 Likes

Good thing I got the carbon filter on standby I hope every bit of it is nasty been a while since I’ve had some make you choke at the smell weed

Everything else is looking good as well looks like the ghostAss is gonna pull through to so I should have atleast one of each will get some more pics when they progress a little more

2 Likes

I’m gonna be sitting on a mountain of dense dark funk in about 3 months :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes