Crazy Bitch, Super Chem And Northern Lights x Orange Grove

So I got a 2nd 2 x 2…the shorty from Gorilla Grow tents with an AC infinity S4 Fan with a Kootenay filter and an HLG 65 LED for Vegging and clones. Started 3 Crazy Bitch (Mom: Compost Mamma = (Swami) Blue Orca Haze x (Ethos) Inzane in the Membrane
Dad(s): 1996 Black Domina (Sensi Seeds)
from Copa Genetics, 3 Northern Lights x Orange Grove (AE77 CaliO x Deep Chunk) x (LVPK x Hindu Kush) from @JustSumTomatoes here on Overgrow and 2 Super Chem Fems (super skunk x chem) from East Coast Originals.

26 Likes

Damn I thought this was a thread about my Ex…

You got me!

Jokes aside glad you got a journal up - I may be more excited than you!

Prove me wrong my bro!

9 Likes

Ill be watching this. I was on that crazy bitch. Compost momma and then the inzane in the membrane is like a 35% thc strain. Nice picks.

6 Likes

Curious to see how you make out with the OGxNL cause I’m growing one right now. Out of 3 strains I have going it’s the most vigorous by far.

4 Likes

Pulling up a chair to watch the show, best of luck :v:

3 Likes

Thanks @mistergrafik I am SUPER excited actually for these. Don’t let my laid back demeanor fool ya 🥸

3 Likes

Wow! I had no idea the Inzane Membrane was that potent! Thanks for that info @rooted Planning on taking a clone and putting her outside to let her explode like she was made ro do

4 Likes

So far the Crazy Bitch is a bit more vigorous out of the gate but the NL x OG is right behind 'em @Slick1

6 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson. Hopefully it will be a good show!

1 Like

I am sure it will, you got this :slight_smile: Out of likes but sending positive vibes.

4 Likes

will be here always wanted to try inzane in the membrane so interested in the copa crazy bitch

4 Likes

Yeah id definately take clones. I was watching that strain sit n noone was buying it but i kept itching to get it. Never did. Ill get to see if shes the beast i was thinking here on your thread though. I instead dove on some blackberry hammer crosses dirt cheap. I like when those overlooked ,underestimated strains bust heads.

4 Likes

Hey there! Following along. I actually have a Norge (NL x Orange Grove) that I just flipped coming along right now. Very hardy plant. Mine has very prominent Orange Peel/Burnt Orange smell. Squat structure, big India leaves. Can’t wait to see how flower ends up being.

Thoughts on the Gorilla Grow tent? I’ve heard they are extremely well built, and I’ve considered getting one. In the photo I got the impression that the logo was gigantic. I was checking out the site though it seems a lot smaller.

Have you used any other HLG boards in the past? I have the 3500k and 4k 100w Boards. I also just recently bought the HLG 65v2 for my veg/clone tent.

I will definitely be following along with your grow too, as I want to see other people’s results.

Good luck, I hope you have an amazing grow!

8 Likes

Always :rofl:Your the most likable guy.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

giphy (1)

5 Likes

Crazy Bitch

9 Likes

NL x OG

12 Likes

Super Chem

9 Likes

Looks like you’re off to a nice start there @wahatchi - thanks for starting this journal and allowing us to tag along - I’ve got a couple NLxOG from @JustSumTomatoes cookin right now too - will be watching to see how this all progresses - best of luck! :boom::v:t3::boom:

4 Likes

You got any pics of them? I’d love to see them! Glad to hear you like them!

2 Likes