Crazy1's indoor , outdoor grow diary

Hello everyone , they have called me Crazy1 for the last 30 yrs at work so it kinda fits as a username . I hail from " Deep in the Sticks " USA . I’m a little paranoid about posting but here goes ~

I’m in the middle of grows but was asked by a few to put up a diary . I like stativas & stativa leaning hybrids for the energy I feel it gives ya , I’m too old for couch lock ! :grinning: :grin: :thinking:

I’m always learning & welcome any ideas and suggestions from others so don’t be shy !

9 Likes

This is my only plant outdoors at this time . It’s Painkiller XL from Royal Queen seeds

18 Likes

This is my indoor autos , left is my Critical Nevil Haze & right side is Magnum

9 Likes

Left is an auto Magnum & right is a clone of the Painkiller XL

9 Likes

Royal Queen Seeds are :fire: I’ve always gotten :fire: no matter what strain I’ve grown.

3 Likes

This 1 is a CBD strain for my daughter , someone else told me they were good so it’s why i cloned her for the inside grow . I appreciate you stopping by & letting me know !

2 Likes

Looking great @Crazy1 and thank you for sharing. Nothing like a Sativa when you need some energy :smiley:

3 Likes

I was always super paranoid to post as well. Always lurked in the background learning from other people’s mistakes. Welcome to Overgrow!

5 Likes

I love your outdoor plant. Huge plant.

2 Likes

I been lurking here for a long time b4 i even signed up as a member . It’s nice to see others understand !

3 Likes

It’s 4 ft tall & 4 ft around , not even showing any pre-flower yet . I sure hope it don’t get 6 7 ft tall as that could be a problem…lol

3 Likes

Might need to top her then? Just a thought.

2 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion , I’ve already topped her 3 times , I’m afraid anymore might slow her down .

4 Likes

First off, nice grows ya got going there😁 if going to be a problem on the outdoor girl you can super crop her. They actually seem to like it…

BTW, your magnums look way better then mine :grin::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Love you had time to stop by @Bow4Buck , I have followed your threads on other forums for some time ! I have grown the Magnums several times , I really like the uplifting smoke .
The first Magnums I grew came from MSNL , they wouldn’t get very tall & the yeild sucked . I got the last seeds from a breeder in Spain & there ain’t no comparison !
Hit me up if you would like to try the better seeds ~

4 Likes

I’m gonna pull up a seat and watch!

1 Like

@BlackWaterBudd Your welcome to the seat , BUT don’t just watch ! Participate ! …I’m open to any suggestions even if I’m a grumpy ole man… :rofl:

1 Like

Quite the shrub you got going on over there bud. :evergreen_tree: :heart: :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words @bassman5420 ! I’m afraid my little shrub wants to be a tree & that might draw too much attention due to where I planted it …lol

1 Like

couple of girls I put outside seeds from my medicine. Not trying to hijack you just a share.

3 Likes