Credible bag seed

I’m looking for bagseed for males and females for distant outdoor grow. I ship usps. I’m willing to trade.

1 Like

What kind of bagseed you looking for. I have some from mexi brick and some from bag of “loud”. The strain details for both are unknown.

3 Likes

Both would work. I’ll trade you 20 blue God and 10 blue cookies. But I need at least that many seeds back.

2 Likes

I don’t need anything in return, just PM me an address and I’ll send them out

12 Likes

Oki will. Man thanks a million!!

2 Likes

@J-Icky, OG to the C-O-R-E!!! Represent, Bro. Stay safe/be well.

11 Likes

Hey bro can I check out those blue cookies? I got some stuff, check out my thread. It’s the mystery seed one.lol

2 Likes

4 Likes

Blue cookies

1 Like

They all look like that

1 Like

Can ship out tomorrow and you’ll get them this week

1 Like

Pm me your address

1 Like

These are nice bro! Taking off fast! All 18 above ground day 3!

2 Likes

Mexi brick would be nice to cross breed with

1 Like

I’ll trade you 20 female indica seeds I made,unknown strain of indica I had the seeds for about 7 years before I grew them, Kid I use to work with grew weed male got in with his females,I forced one of the females to grow pollen out it on 2 other females I had from the same seeds,I’m in California It’s real nice smoke I only have female seeds,

5 Likes

I know I’m new here,but any of the seeds I’ve gave to friends and family have all opened
I still have a shit load of female
Pollen as well,I’m spraying
A gorilla glue female auto at the minute to make more pollen get some auto flower seeds going to cross it with a blueberry and a cream auto females I have

5 Likes

I got some blue cookies strain coming in next week. I’ll continue to trade the blue cookies. I need bag seed that will germinate

All you guys seeds are great! Thank you

I got blue cookies seeds for trade

@J-Icky nice seeds bro. Thanks again. Happy growing