Cretan ibl (by Delicorganic) Greek heirloom

Hi guys, Here is a Greek heirloom called Cretan, the seeds are blessed from Delicorganic, who is the preserver/breeder/improver of this inbred line!
Popped 10 seeds and found 6 wonderful fems, week 8 in flower, the aromas are complicated for now but we can sense the Greek wild herbs with honey/hash undertone.

30 Likes

Love this type of work!

Gonna keep an eye out on this stuff, anything interesting popping out with the different females or are they pretty similar by now??

1 Like

Pulling up a chair for this one.

1 Like

Very nice! I’m interested. Are these available anywhere? :beers:

2 Likes

What @valleymicro said.

1 Like

Are these them? Cretan - The Real Seed Company - Landrace Cannabis Seeds

2 Likes

I will be watching, looks :eyes: interesting and I have never seen anything Greek and unique! :joy::joy::joy: :wink::+1::star_struck::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Sure looks like it! I’ve bought quite a few packs from TRSC but I guess I never looked at the Greek stuff. It looks like a great strain though…

2 Likes

Yes!!! RSC has the open pollination line though, these photos are from his inbred line!!
The phenos are making an interesting slight twist in the aromas too, the more dark phenos are the loudest and insane looking.

9 Likes

The terps are kind similar to Kalamata :japanese_ogre: red, which is another Greek preserved heirloom masterpiece from Delicorganic, if your budget afford it scoop it too cause its something special!
I’ll make another thread with her here but you can take a look in icmag too…

3 Likes

Very interesting. This is a new one for me! Nice

1 Like

I’m not affiliated with them so haven’t heard of these strains! Hmmm

1 Like

This ibl line is more uniform and selected for its ital medicinal properties, the open pollination line is more diverse where you can find something unique to play for!!!

For the dry shift hash lovers, Kalamata red is a must have, tall body with small heads full with rare cannabinoids!!

This is a K.Red pheno from the open pollination line, aromas were carrot :carrot: juice with extreme psychoactive effects (the perfect drunk :woozy_face: without side effects).

9 Likes

Red stems are a very good sign.

2 Likes

Bravo Sir! Hope you F2 some of these, they sound very interesting! Definitely on my future list, curious about the Arcadian line - any feedback from others?