Crickets and Cicadas Seeds

Wow @Heritagefarms AC/DC and NL sounds awesome. Was it Bobs NL1? He speaks at length in his interview about working with the NL1 stock he got from coastal looking for the spray paint phenos. Something like that with an even balance of CBD or even a 2:1 would be something special for sure!

@NorthNorthNugs i was waiting for you to spot this topic and swing in! And yea, I am familiar with your CAC affinity :grin:

@ElMasSabroso please bless us with some pics of you have em, would love to see the 101!

@Vagabond_Windy good to have you swing by! Bob definitely seems like the type of dude you could burn a whole day with just picking his brain and shooting the shit, I need to go back and transcribe what he talks about for his IPM refining, it sounds brutal but he’s able to take in and keep cuts from all over so there’s some golden information in there for folks willing to dig I think

11 Likes

Yep, I must’ve went back more than a handful of times looking for the exact spot when he starts rhyming off his IPM recipe. Was able to order in some essential oils but still need to buy the castor soap. Def going to try that shit outdoor this season.

6 Likes

I use almost his same regimen minus and plus a few things.
Also Going to start to purée my males when I get ‘em.

1 Like

Yes! I forgot about that little bit too, feeding his males back to his other plants, pretty cool stuff. I’m already getting the sideways eye from the wife blending up SSTs I’m sure I’d hear about it if I started blitzing whole plants in the kitchen :joy:

10 Likes

Chem 101 my hand is 6”

29 Likes

damnit, im out of likes but those fans a huge!! thanks for sharing that @ElMasSabroso i hope that thing turns out awesome for you, looks like its a given though!

3 Likes

Huge fan of bob. I’ve listened to his potcast interviews a few times through and what he’s doing for the history of cannabis is incredible. Also super excited for this puck bc2 release!!

In pbud’s potcast interview he claims the puck got its name from a buddy of his who always referred to the skelly as “the puck” as like an inside joke. No idea if pbud is right on that but, a funny alternate naming story at least.

6 Likes

He seems very legit. There is also an episode of potcast for patreon supporters of HeavyD, Mean Gene, and Bob Hemphill hanging out and talking shop. It’s great.

As for crickets and cicada gear, I haven’t ran any yet but I did buy Light of Venus (purple hindu kush x purple urkle) and plan to run it sometime this year.

10 Likes

Holy hand grenades batman :scream:

1 Like

Hot dog!

18 Likes

Little info from Mr. Bob on his IG page today about the Puck crosses:

It’s all about that BC2 for me!

10 Likes

Yeah Bob’s cool. We talk from time to time. I tested the goldi ghan, a bananaghan…and messed up a pk of disco…I don’t have any complaints. That Ethiopian banana puts over ripe banna terps I’m it’s offspring something serious :yum:

17 Likes

Red Leb for me I think!

5 Likes

They all sound fire, I don’t think you could miss with anything on that list

4 Likes

think i may get the sensi star and the bc2

4 Likes

sounds so good. I will be eaagerly awaiting the report. I have been looking a t Crickets and cicadas for awhile now. this fresh drop might be a great time to jump on in.

2 Likes

If you’re looking the puck crosses than this next drop is for sure te right time to jump in!

4 Likes

I swore off bean purchases but g*ddamn I want the puck bc2! Going to pop some puck crosses and stay strong!

8 Likes

I know bud!!! I swore I wouldn’t purchase another seed pack until Black Friday this year. It’s going to be really hard to pass it up but I need to stay strong. I have SO many packs I want to get to and I feel so bad they’re locked away in the fridge. It’s honestly a bit shameful. I’ve noticed a lot of ppl starting to sell of their packs on IG for this reason. This seed hoarding thing is a habit I’m really trying to work on… new year new me hahaha we’ll see.

11 Likes

Don’t feel bad about your stash. Life is long and you may need many beans to make it through! Black Friday is a good goal. I’ll make the same, well, 420 and BF. :pray:

7 Likes