Critters thought i got a end of season deal seem to have gotten more than i paid for

what are these worms larva ? old seeds soaked in 3% peroxide 24 hours and a 48 hour paper towel soak 2 did nothing 2 cracked put them in the dirt Monday no sing of anything so i decided to take a peek i got problems it seems

2 Likes

Looks like young millipedes … :sunglasses:

7 Likes

FUCK!!!

I had them in the pot that my Miracle Berry came with… I had to wash the soil away totally and then repot.

@thainer if the bugs in your image are these then TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION OR YE BE DAMNED!

9 Likes

That’s a millipede in the picture by the seed above “by @George”. :D. Symphylans have fewer legs and longer antennae. Symphylans are fast movers compared to millipedes.

https://ipm.ucanr.edu/PMG/PESTNOTES/m116yiformsphotos.html

5 Likes

i was just looking at the seed they are old like i said so i wanted to just have a peek dug it up and thought wow she is slow but put out a tap root and then it moved and then another tap root popped out and i just watched the new aliens movie and turns out they are millipeds i guess burning the house down was a little over kill live and learn

7 Likes