Crockett Family Farms- Crockett's Haze, Double Tangie Banana, Banana Pie, Hell's

I’m on week #6 here… I’ll start with my favorite of the group, Crockett’s Haze. It def has a strong lime-haze smell with some onion/garlic funk with it. There are 3 phenos from 1 pack that might be worth running again, but there is one that is super fast, thick, big, and fragrant. This one is showing ZERO signs of stress and is dark green, it LOVES life!!! Also, it might be the squattiest plant in my room along with Double Tangie Banana. It’s squat, but has a big bud structure if that makes sense…

Other pics/phenos of CH. They might be a little slower, but they still have the same strong smell and more stretch to them. They will def take longer to flower…

16 Likes

Double Tangie Banana- Probably my worst germination rates and male/female ratio. I want to say 8 popped and I only ended up with 2 females. Anyways, this is probably the more impressive one. It’s squat like my fav Crockett’s Haze(put a phone book under it), but it didn’t have much of smell until recently. It’s finally getting that Tangie smell that reminds me of “flower shaped soap that grandma used to keep in the bathroom and you were not allowed to use it”. Sharp floral with strong hints of citrus. Still, Haze has it beat in my exp. I hate discounting strains from only running 1 seed pack, but here we go…

The 2nd pheno was a LOT more stretchy, but not impressive enough to pay attention to yet.

14 Likes

Banana Pie- It seems to a decent all-round plant that leans more towards OG Kush. However, this OG is more of the Barbasol menthol shaving cream smell if that makes sense. I had a Ghost OG cross that smelled like this before, more of a old man cologne and not so much garlic or black licorice. Crap, I put this pic under Haze but this is Banana Pie… I had a good female turnout from this pack and I think that I got 5-6 in one pack…

10 Likes

Hell’s Fire OG- Is probably in last place out of my 4 packs, but they were stretchy AF and probably need a few weeks longer. I’ll get more detailed if they turn out to be something. These kept growing into the lights and it wouldn’t be a big deal, but I had 32 different females from seed on this run and the canopy was all over the place… Yes, it’s got light burn and I had to move it away from the light. It might look big, but it’s still all fluff. Hopefully, they will fill in and get a stronger smell to them. The far plant is also Hell’s…

14 Likes

I’m out of likes, but damn those are gorgeous !
That’s a crazy terp your getting off the banana pie, I would never expect shaving cream/menthol haha

I wonder what she will taste like after a long cure :thinking:

1 Like

really nice, i bet those will taste good

2 Likes

Looking good, the Crocketts haze is some nice smoke.

1 Like

I had a discovery last night in the grow room, these spots looked like light damage at first, but I noticed that even the buds far away from the light were affected. So, my wife got her jeweler’s loupe to confirm that these are in fact pollen sacks. Hear me out on this, even though I had to cut down 6x Crockett’s Haze, there were 2 that def made it worth buying the pack. So, don’t let this scare you away from buying a pack of this.

3 Likes

I took more pics of the one’s that I consider keepers. I feel that these are the best plants out of the 6 seed packs that I ran(I also ran 2x Bodhi packs)… The one on the left was the one that I was most excited for, but the one on the right would probably do better in a greenhouse(which I’m building). Strong lime smell on these…

Tall

Short

5 Likes

I had to take more pics of the short one to justify how good it really is. This would be perfect for doing indoor and it hardly has any stretch to it, but it’s chunky as hell! I bet that this will be a true 8 week plant that packs flavor, frost, and yield…

6 headed mini-beast

5 Likes

Update on the Crockett’s Haze, it turned out to be my favorite plant of this run. It’s a HUGE plant that still has a nice & strong smell while also being frosty AF. The problem with it is that it’s so dense and big that it’s susceptible to WPM. However, we pruned it to be big colas and I’m very curious to what would happen if I trained it the other way, to have more side branching. The smaller buds are absolutely frosted where the main colas are not so much. So, my plan is to encourage side branching on the next run and stay away from growing big colas. The smell is lime-haze with a touch of paint thinner on the back. I had some lime sherbet the other day and it’s pretty similar. So, like a creamy lime with a hint of marker/paint thinner. I never had a plant this big that also retained flavor and frost. This plant checked a LOT of boxes. The structure also held the plant up for most of the time until it just got so ridiculously big. I bet that with smaller colas that the structure would be able to hold w/o support. Sorry, I’m just excited about it and it’s probably going to be my first strain that I run in my greenhouse. In Okla it’s basically a desert climate in the summer, so humidity is very low. I don’t think that I’ll try to run this during the wet season though, but it will always have a place in my indoor garden during off seasons. It’s a nice sativa, I had to cut some of the others down at week #6, but this one pheno more than made up for it. Yes, I encourage people to try this one and I’ll probably pick another pack too if not several more. I might 5-6 packs just to see if there is something better to be had(not saying that this is bad at all!). I’m just saying that if there is something better than this, it will be A+++ stuff. This one has a A+ in my books already.

5 Likes

Those are some great looking buds! Love the airy frosty structure…great smoking weed.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like