Crop kings Blueberry strain

I was curious to see if anyone has grown Crop Kings Blueberry beans ?? Would like to know if it was a good version or not? I d love to hear how the grow went and thoughts on the the final product . If theres anyone who grew this strain LMK PLS… Thanks

3 Likes

I wouldn’t trust there genetics pretty sure they just buy white label and put there packaging I’d look more to dj shorts f5 some of akbeanbrains blueberry work something along those lines if looking for blueberry :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Thanks, I heard dj shorts f5 s were bad… I never grew anything from Crop kings so I figured I d ask. I came across someone who was willing to trade some and just wanted to due alittle research…Thanks for the info…

1 Like

LOL. Sadly I have tried this years ago.
I bought it for shits an giggles at the local grow store.
I would recommend that you run as fast as you can and don’t look back when it comes to crop king seeds.

8 Likes

Lady I used to work with got some of his seeds…plants were lanky and weak

4 Likes

But you get a cool pin when you buy a pack.:sweat_smile:
Seriously though, don’t waste your efforts on Crap King.

8 Likes

You need B’Berries? PM “personals”, I’ll hook you up. DO NOT TRUST CROP KING FOR ANYTHING!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

My cats found the pin and started playing with it. I threw it in the garbage after. :rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah ,I ve never used there seeds,was talking to another person who had them .I m glad to get the feed back.I d hate to waste my time on junk…

1 Like

Poor cat. :rofl:

4 Likes

thanks man…I appreciate the reply . I m not shocked .I don t know anything about that company and I think by everything I ve heard it s a good thing.lol

1 Like

I don’t like that place as they nickel and dime you to death :skull: KRAP KING :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Crop king is no good I bought some of there white cookies and a few others was absolutely trash.

2 Likes

Damn ,I m so glad I asked . I m actually surprised how bad people are saying they are
damn

2 Likes

Wouldn’t touch anything crap king. There’s a bunch of them with different names that are affiliated. Believe beaver seeds and rocket seeds, few others I can’t remember.

5 Likes

Sonoma seeds is another.

2 Likes

Yeah I m good told the guy I m all set. I appreciate everyone who gave me advice and replied. I m so glad I asked.

2 Likes

Thank you, just couldn’t remember it but knew there was an S one lol

3 Likes

I am glad you asked as well.
Saves you 3 months or so of a waste of time!
Plenty of awesome genetics floating around here on OG. :v:

3 Likes

Exactly, I d have been so pissed. I blew a season growing Nirvanas Blue Mystic bs , I still get mad thinking about it…LOL

1 Like