Crownpoodle's 4x4

Sublime is one of my favorites
Gone too soon.

6 Likes

I ran across a photo of the prior run. A little different looking plant than the one going now. Phatter buds. Plant coloring is pretty close. The plant going now isnā€™t foxtailing, but sporting some chunky nodes. Last run was 63 days. Tomorrow is 55. Close.

7 Likes

16 plants. 4 POG, 12 AG. Looks like 4 AG girls. Maybe something will show late. I could be a bit annoyed, but Iā€™m not going to. If 4 is what I got, Iā€™ll veg them longer and do some plant bondage. Maybe an extra topping, pinch them.
It also means I should pop more seeds.

11 Likes

Genus Rude Dog @62 days. Just trimming her up some before I cut tomorrow. I was hoping the buds would plump up some, but I donā€™t see anything really in the last 7-10 days. I found photos of the last grow and buds ā€œlookā€ bigger, but? Iā€™m happy with this one. Nice work @Kind024 .

26 Likes

Man thatā€™s a nice looking plant poodle. I swear Iā€™m gonna give your style or jaws style of plant shaping a go. I see a couple stakes but for the most part that plant looks like it would stand up just fine on its own.

7 Likes

Thank you sir. The stakes here were mostly to open it up. Wanted to grow straight up.
Iā€™ve got more coming down. Iā€™ll make sure to get good shots.

9 Likes

Some weird stuff going on here lately. Not cool. Like another member said, I donā€™t even want to post. I canā€™t allow someone who grossly misrepresented themselves to taint my experience here. It has caused me to reevaluate what Iā€™m doing. I need to make sure I donā€™t over-commit what Iā€™m doing. Iā€™m going to try and ease off. For MY mental health. Not going anyplace far.
Onward and upward. Iā€™m excited with what Iā€™m doing, where Iā€™m going. Need to keep it that way.

16 Likes

Youā€™re one of the people I look forward to for what itā€™s worth.

6 Likes

I appreciate that very much @Hotrods_and_hounds . Means a lot.

6 Likes

ya brotherā€¦ strange things , wierd even.
Not sure what to make of it really.
For me itā€™s not about friendships because I am always at arms length ayways hehe
but i have some $$$ invested in an outcome and I sure hope I donā€™t get stiffed.
btw, I have heard zilchā€¦ naddaā€¦ zipā€¦ and itā€™s getting on my nerves a little

5 Likes

Has someone scammed some members? Who should I be avoiding?

That aside your outdoor plants look lovely and are making me pretty jealous as outdoor is very tricky where I am.

2 Likes

Nobody has heard anything real from him Iā€™m aware of. Heā€™s posting on Insta like allā€™s good. Not in my world itā€™s not.

5 Likes

Oh dear that does not sound good.

Either way out or inside you are killing it :+1:

4 Likes

you do whats best for you just gotta treat online like a grain of salt the real ones outshine in the long run. sorry you all feel affected by what ever happened.

3 Likes

My issues were different than most. Not really about seeds. About honesty and integrity.

10 Likes

Were you part of the Jenny Kush group he screwed over or a whole different group he screwed over?

3 Likes

Man sheā€™s looking awesome.

4 Likes

I look forward to seeing all of your posts, it is an important part of my day, if that wasnā€™t clear :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll be here for whatever you like to share, supporting you regardless. I like your tastes in trees and style, and you have got got so many interesting stories - as a mostly landlocked human I find your ocean and beach references cool. Take care of yourself, Iā€™ll be here!

10 Likes

Why thank you @FrostyFellow . Easy plant to grow, no special needs. I like ones like that as I usually grow several different strains at once.

6 Likes

Word brother! Keep on keepinā€™ on. I love watching your channel too. Youā€™re doing stellar work :sparkles:!

That Rude Dog looks on point.

7 Likes