CrunchBerries’Probiotic SIP Thread

Natures way of saying DLI met :joy:

3 Likes

Thanks for the post up of my setup!! Finally got around to making my account, so here’s my first post lol.

Cheers

13 Likes

Welcome to overgrow @Smscreations :grin:

5 Likes

Welcome to the party @Smscreations! Your setup got everyone in a tizzy! I’m sure there’s going to be questions! Feel free to post up and keep everyone updated on your grow!

6 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome!!

I originally built the cabinet to hold 3 5 gallon tote SIPs and it worked great, but thought the grow I’d find things I’d want to do different and then the whole list compiled in my head til final harvest. As soon as I chopped I changed everything up. Custom living bed from Grassroots using a Coots/BAS recipe. Ended up making around 80 gallons of this mix and seeds to full blown veg are loving it so far. The base is equal parts peat moss, quality worm castings (starting my own bin here soon) and a blend of Perlite, Pumice and Rice Hulls. Fit about 50 gallons in the bed with plenty of room for topdressings for quite awhile. Speaking of which, I’ve only been topdressing with some Craft Blend and build-a-flower and doing aloe foliar sprays ever 4 or 5 days.

First pic of the plants in New bed are from 4/9. Next are 30 minutes ago.

Running Viparspectra p1500 x2, ac infinity exhaust and controller, hurricane fans, and DIY humidifier system. Cabinet is on autopilot minus filling the humidifier res and training the plants.

Cheers

21 Likes

@Smscreations Nice clean setup! Is this your first run in this setup? I saw you are a Virginian also by your IG page. Nice! We’ve got a pretty active VA thread on here also Virginia Is For Lovers

10 Likes

Yea first run in the new setup. Maintaining 80F and 70% humidity with lights on. I’m really digging this new AC Infinity controller. Everything was a rollercoaster the first run in the cabinet (the three totes were first run) This time its dialed in and the larger bed is working out great!! Also added in 500 red worms from Uncle Jim’s and some nematodes to tackle a fungus gnats problem I was having. Won’t be long till the plants hit the scrog net. Then the fun begins haha.

6 Likes

Happy Bicycle Day!!!

19 Likes

Hope everyone has a colorful day!

6 Likes

When snacking goes wrong…

8 Likes

Haha, feel sorry for the people who actually had a slice of that cake! Interesting to hear Jerry say he wasn’t interested in playing while on psychedelics even by the mid 60’s, guess those Acid Tests really took it out of them, haha. Crazy times, not sure I would have survived the 60’s had I grown up during that era.

7 Likes

Happy Holiday Y’all!!

17 Likes
8 Likes

LOVE that smile!!! Happy 4-20 GoodBuddy!!

7 Likes

Happy holiday @CrunchBerries!

7 Likes

CRUNCH! Happy 420 brother, hope you’re puffin tough today and enjoying yourself my friend :heart::v:t2:

6 Likes

Happy Holidays! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Bodhi Seeds Strain Companion Guide

10 Likes

bd0fd01c4d7bf73d7a0c30157481f30d4cc4946e_2_375x500

15 Likes

Super cool! What mag?

6 Likes