CrunchBerries’Probiotic SIP Thread

Looks like Bobby was on one in that photo

10 Likes

Morning OG,
Hope your Hippy Speedballs are working their magic and getting to the balanced, productive stage. Ha! I had a plentiful dose of a leftover Strawberry Temple J with Sunshine Queen temple ball and French Roast this fine morn’

13 Likes

Funny you say that. I just took a sip of my Ethiopian cold brew and packed my third bowl of Strawberry Temple. Its a good rainy morning.

8 Likes

Yum! I poured a flask of Venezuelan rum-infused Huehuetenango; just finished the first cup. Vape is a salad of Good Medicine, TK x Iraqi, and Pura Vida.

Big fan of Dr. Strangelove. :wink: And balls-to-the-walls Bobby dub!

13 Likes

Morning gang!
Hitting the fresh off the press HotMess and trying to get some mowing in before the rain gets too bad… #VALife

8 Likes

With that said, here are a couple pictures of my EB setup process in preparation for the SSDD F2 bx1.
I pack the wicks tight, watering as I go to ensure compaction. I mound up the soil to the top of the planter.

Next, I put a placeholder pot(s) and fill 1/2 way with soil.

I then add 2 cups of OSF as a ph buffer. 1 cup per cubic foot.

Fill the EB the rest of the way with soil and give it a good watering.

Next, add your first lasagna layer of Barley, Crustacean meal, Insect Frass, EWC, Compost, Grokashi and water in.

Fill the reservoir and cover the planter. I let it sit for a couple weeks, filling the reservoir if needed.

Note to self: This is recycled soil, so I should be able to veg longer.

19 Likes

Dude! That all sounds delightful! Maybe you are the feral hippy?

4 Likes

We are on the same wavelength this morning

8 Likes

I wish! Do you think those EBs really hold 2cuft of dirt each? I’m sus. But I’m liking what you got going.

All your GD references have reminded me I need a new avatar of a zia symbol with a dead lightning bolt in the middle of it. Jerry died on my birthday, after all…

10 Likes

@nube Like this?

10 Likes

I honestly haven’t really measured. I saw the Root and Veg EB’s are claiming 2cu ft also. I haven’t seen them in person, but I’m curious.

6 Likes

Just got caught up stoked to see one of the ssdd made it to you :grin: should know the sex of mine here in about a weekish just loading up the bong and a cup of coffee to start my morning hope you have a great weekend @CrunchBerries (that picture of bob weir made me giggle have a few photos of myself looking like a deer in headlights :rofl::joy:)

10 Likes

Thanks for posting your diy tutorial @Maddawg! I like that you used the tubing as more of a overflow drain than a gauge. I will likely make some of these smaller sips in the very near future. Thanks again!

7 Likes

And a good day to you sir!

4 Likes

I’m outta “likes” already haha.

Getting ready to go to this stupid Green Street Festival thing today, I have no idea what it even is. I’ve watched multiple promotional videos and I’m still unclear haha. The Emerald Cup was a sponsor at some point, then they were out, now they’re back again… I think? Sounds like a complete shit-show. I was hoping it’d be an Emerald Cup-type thing, with breeders and seeds and weed. Doesn’t sound like that’s the case now.

But hey! Juicy J is gonna be there! So… haha.

8 Likes

Sounds “cool!” Burn one with J for all of us

9 Likes

I actually just looked it up and it does seem like it would be fun! Shit! I’ll take the local farmers market post covid. Yeasty Boy Bagels is gonna be there, so there’s that.

5 Likes

A combo of these two:

zia - yellow

+++

the lighting from this

To equal something like this:

zia - grateful dead

But cleaner. If that makes sense.

13 Likes

Love it!!!

5 Likes

Yeah man, gotta show some love for 2 of my favorite things! If I had the skills, I’d make that avatar using new mexican turquoise for the blue (like my current) and all the same red.

5 Likes