CrunchBerries’Probiotic SIP Thread

Indeed. I saw my wife run into some issues in her EB Jr. because of the time/size/no mulch cover in her run.

5 Likes

Congrats Crunch!

4 Likes

You might “dribble.” I don’t. When you have the kind of weird-ass D/s sex I’ve been into for the last twenty years, the chance of getting anybody pregnant is zero. They’ve been on their knees for hours; there isn’t a chance in hell anybody’s getting pregnant.

Sorry if that’s TMI haha, but don’t ever, ever talk to me about sex. Y’all don’t know… You really don’t.

3 Likes

Thanks for teaching me something new, I didn’t have any idea what you were talking about until I looked it up, “d/s” in a Google search was sufficient enough :rofl: Guess there is no such thing as a quickie going that route.

3 Likes

Congrats on the new boy Crunch!

What a blessing… :pray:

I had my son at 40 and you ain’t kidding… getting physically active is a must…

And Congrats on kicking cigs…

6 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I love OG EB’s but If you build your own you can get a 12 Gal tote with the same dimensions as a 10 gallon. They are just a bit taller.

You should be able to get 3 homemade 12 gal in a 3x3 with plenty of room to operate.

Not only that but you can customize the water Res to whatever size you would like.

You can move around a 12 gal much easier than an EB if needed also.
If you install the overflow with a tube as pictured below you can also drain water out pretty easily if you want to make it lighter to move.

I can tell you that it seems that every time I build a new SIP I am customizing the design to my needs. I only have a few SIP’s that are built the same all others are just a little improved upon each other.

A 12 Sip will hold plenty of living soil to grow a plant large enough to fill that 3x3. Plus if you purchase them in bulk you can start a DIY worm bin going too :wink:

And Yes! I have a thing for DIY Sip’s…

I have not had the pleasure to grow in a EB Junior but I can tell you the 7.5 Gal DIY sip takes up way less real estate and will produce some pretty decent size plants (Not monsters).

This little girl measured 3 ft tall from the top of the SIP to the top of the plant. I loaded it up and have watered it only since it was put into this 7.5 from a small plant.

She is in flower now and I have only been feeding her Kitchen scraps. My son calls them worm smoothies. And yes, I do pick and choose what goes into the worm smoothies. I save all kitchen scraps in separate containers depending on their NPK. I did feed her some Kelp in the last worm smoothie also. As you can tell by the word Smoothie I do put the kitchen scraps in the food processor. The worms tear it up. Oh, I do spread a little grow kashi love every know and then.

Just trying to give some more options for the DIY crowd.

Oh! and I am with @minitiger on not getting snipped.
Just my personal opinion though!

On the rest of It I will stick to never

:arrow_double_up: this…

11 Likes

While your particular sex activity may not get anyone pregnant. That is great and i applaud it.
Some “dick biology”: i was surprised to learn that all penises release a very small amount of “pre-ejaculate” that lubricates the urethra before the actual orgasm.

Btw, i’m sorry for derailing this great thread Crunch.
I’m Very proud of you for kicking the tobacco! You will be able to better smell and taste the weed now.

4 Likes

We don’t talk about Bruno!

Sorry Crunch! Couldn’t resist…

3 Likes

Great post however I’m not super handy. I am in a 2x4 so I got two emsco city pickers as two would fit perfectly , and they hold a large volume of soil at 1.5 cubic feet. I transplanted the EB Jr ‘s into them in hopes I can alleviate some of the issues I find I am facing. Larger pots always give me less of a headache.

6 Likes

Thanks buddy! I had my first son at 40 also. Dude keeps me busy! I’m gonna have double trouble on my hands come February.

Great update! Thank you @Maddawg! One of the reasons I went with the Craftsman 10s is the low profile. The 27s height was at 15 inches and my ac infinity tent is not very tall. I’m excited to get cracking with the new set up.

11 Likes

Howdy gang, i tried making some lab this weekend. How do i know if and when its ready? It seems to be doing its thing as far as expanding and needing gassed off

7 Likes

Can you send pictures? What does it smell like?

6 Likes

Which step? Did you mix with milk already?

5 Likes

Trying it without milk using the method @invisible posted earlier on.

Ill get my wife to sniff it later lol, my sense of smell is horrible

7 Likes

Can’t really be of any help as I’ve never made it without milk.

5 Likes

Oh interesting, I’ve been wondering about this. Please keep us informed, as I’ve never done this either, so I’m no help either :frowning:

5 Likes

Fair enough, hopefully someone chimes in whos tried it. If not, i have a tiny lil girl that i have completely neglected that i can try adding some to. We have a low plant count here so dont want to risk it on one of my legit plants. The video says at least 7 days so it will be a little bit before i can give a review but i will keep you posted.

6 Likes

Think this list is the final-final one:
Stardawg guava x ssdd
Lemon Wookie v2
Soul mate
Cheech Wizard F2
Snuggle Funk

Whatchya’ll think? Wanted some diversity and Wookie! Thinking I’ll either pop them today or wait till the next full moon (sept. 9).

19 Likes

Excellent! Really excited to see the soul mate and the cheech! Snuggle funk sounds good too with the Black D :sleeping:
I need to finalize my list, I have 3 for sure’s but I am torn between the last spot. maybe you can help me… you down for a leg today?

9 Likes

I am working from home today, so yes!

10 Likes