CSI Humboldt Seeds

3 and 5s. Heres my old ass mom of it that i just cur back a week or so ago.

I dont know if there is 2 different cuts going around as TK. But, I do know that the one joe has now is the same one hes had for years now. Ive aquired it myself before, have friends who have got it from him more recently and its always been the same.

14 Likes

Yeah that looks pretty much like mine. Only 3s and 5’s for sure. I and others have ran the same cut indoors, outdoors, t5’s, leds, hids, jacks, maxiblom, canna, it only ever puts out 3,4, and 5 bladed leaves for us.

But I know at least 3 different people who have purchased a TK cut from FarmerJoe since early 2023 and have received a 6/7 bladed plant with thinner leaves and less stretch.

I’m just trying to figure out if that’s the same plant that is somehow displaying differently despite it not doing so for me and ~10 other people with the same exact cut I have.

4 Likes

I will pay attention to my buddies he just recieved about 2 weeks ago. It showed up as 3 and 5s and looks like what im use to. Hes an old paranoid dude so he wont even send me pics via text. I have to go over to his house to see them or get pics. Lol. His nephew is quite the weed nerd. I recently gave him cuts of all my moms for him to Tissue Culture for me.

4 Likes

I placed an order today and the 420 code was still working. Just a lil FYI…

6 Likes

It’s Christmas in May. Nice one! What did you order?
My order is sitting in Toronto so I’m thinking i’ll get it next Monday. It’s gotta pass customs still. I have F1 Durb x GDP coming

3 Likes

I snagged a last minute florida x og myself yesterday

5 Likes

i mean with the amount of freebies when you order direct the cost per seed works out to be one of the best deals youll find for this quality gear, and from all the S1 orders i see people make i dont think ive seen a single one he didnt throw a second pack of the same S1 they ordered along with all the other full size pack and other freebies, even on single pack orders of S1s

5 Likes

Oh yeah it’s definitely worth it

4 Likes

Cherry AK x Urkle 103

3 Likes

I didn’t even know that one existed. Nice pickup!

2 Likes

He’s got this other listing for limited hybrids. I was trying to find out what “hello” and “birthday cake” are before I ordered, but I didn’t get an answer in time.

Birthday Cake x Purple Urkle 103

Chemdog D x Purple Urkle 103

Cherry AK x Purple Urkle 103

Dj’s Flo x Purple Urkle 103

Gorilla Glue 4 x Purple Urkle 103

Grape Ape x Purple Urkle 103

Hello x x Purple Urkle 103

Pure OG Kush x Purple Urkle 103

Purple Afghani x Purple Urkle 103

TrainWreck x Purple Urkle 103

Trinity x Purple Urkle 103

5 Likes

Birthday cake is gsc x cherry pie

2 Likes

I think I’d like to order the Grape Ape x PU 103 the next time if still available

2 Likes

Anyone have sterling green they wanna trade ?

4 Likes

Well, my 420 package just arrived. Caleb never ceases to amaze me.
I ordered 1 single pack, and I ended up with 5 full packs and 4 small packs!

I ordered: F1 Durb x GDP

Full Pack Freebies: GDP x F1 Durb, FloRida OG x Pure OG, 5150 TK x Irene, and the Bubblegum Ix Regs.

Half Packs: Bubba Kush S1, Sour O’s, Obama Care, Pine Tar Kush

The homie is just ridiculous with his freebies

28 Likes

Obligatory “what I ordered vs what I got” post of my 4/20 order :grimacing:
Way stocked up on seeds now between Black Friday and this!

27 Likes

Holy shit, someone on the Humboldt csi Reddit page posted an order of 5 packs and got a total of 15 full size packs as freebies :exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:
Wild generosity from Caleb

8 Likes

Yup, that sounds about right. Caleb gets more generous, the more you buy. He is number one in the freebie game, that’s for damn sure.

11 Likes

First order from nspecta and wow he made a customer for life with this package. My heads still spinning! ordered the chem d x gsc and chem d s1during spring cleaning sale

30 Likes

Made my first order, waiting to see what I get.

7 Likes