CSI Humboldt Seeds

I ran some of the 91 S1s, and wasnt overly impressed. Im a huge 91 lover, and I find it does a lot better in outcrosses. The S1s vegged suuuuper slow. Im sure they would be a great breeding tool if you popped enough and found something special. The Chem D S1s from him have some killer stuff though.

14 Likes

Two questions! 1)does anyone know if there is a labor day sale? 2)whatd the difference between Chem 91 amd Chem D? Asking for friend :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Chem 91 is the oldest one, and almost certainly a parent of Chem D. 91 can jump a good bit in flower, and has the most amazing “full body” effect. Vs the D thats a lot more narcotic, and grows really squat like a lot of ghanis.

Also the flavors are really different. 91 is straight up industrial chemical/rubbery. I think of tennis balls, or the old pencil erasers back in elementary school. Chem D is a wild trashy/gassy flavor. Dumpster funk lol. The D is also notoriously easy to grow, and the 91 can be a real finicky girl. Hope this helps clear it up for your friend😂

14 Likes

should be an anniversary sale coming up any day now, i’ve been waiting!

4 Likes

running that now (Chem91) just finished Chem D from CSI - can’t believe the genetics . Both plant were/are cup winners !!! some of the best genetics grown + all the freebies- they do give Vet discounts also (need to ask)

7 Likes

Yea ! he is making S-1’s as stated on one of this podcast —FYI more S-1’s are coming.

2 Likes

Okay, you got me… I am the friend :rofl: I appreciate you going into detail on this! :pray:

6 Likes

Does this mean it’s similar to taking opiates? Or? I’ve always been a little confused on the “narcotic” trait people talk about.

Does anyone know a good source of the true original chem D clone?

5 Likes

20 Likes

You my fellow Growmie win the awesome award for the day!!! :trophy:

2 Likes

Meh, the bubba stuff isn’t super appealing to me and I feel like I’m pretty tapped out on seeds in general, but maybe it’s just me.

4 Likes

I have almost no bubba stuff so I may grab SOMETHIN

3 Likes

Would anyone be interested in a group buy to get the bulk24 40% discount ?

6 Likes

Mostly CSI - small TK hunt

Week 6 - Day 42

Triangle Kush

Triple Sunshine (TK x SSDD)

Triangle Kush x Triple Sunshine (TK x (TKxSSDD))

TK S1 # 3 (CSI) - rootbound and sickly

TK S1 # 2 (CSI)- looks very similar to the TK cutting still

5150 TK x TK #1 aka Crazy Crocs (CSI)

5150 TK x TK #2 aka Crazy Crocs (CSI) - couldn’t get a better shot. Plant is unhealthy, overgrown (1gal pot, 4’ tall) and in a difficult spot.

5150 TK x TK #3 aka Crazy Crocs (CSI) - looks a lot like the TK x TS

48 Likes

Little update on a couple of CSI plants on my back deck.
Here’s a section of the canopy of my Irene Kush x Lemon Party. I did topping and training to get a bunch of tops spread wide and keep the height in check. Not much scent coming off of it yet. A little skunk, and some lemon underneath at the moment.

Zkittlez x Mendo Purps is further along. It has a strong grape candy aroma. Very sweet and very prominent.

31 Likes

killer skills and BEAUTIFUL pics as always dude.

very very nice all around, you my friend are bad ass …

7 Likes

loving the structure on this tk5150 x sweet 16

23 Likes

Yall find lots of runty plants on the tk s1? Got about half that are runty here…

4 Likes

i think that’s just the nature of S1 seeds. Lots of recessive traits show up.

8 Likes

CSI ChemD S1 outdoors.

31 Likes