CSI Humboldt Seeds

That forbidden cheese cross sounds really interesting bet that is going to be smelly af

5 Likes

purple hindu kush x triangle kush (4 phenos from seed)

31 Likes

Bruh …shoot me a pm​:laughing:. I only have that pk. But you know how we do…:wink:

3 Likes

i’m super hyped hopefully alot of cheese comes thur! always dank smelling plants from the inspecta !

3 Likes

This man is a fkn LEGEND.

Purchased 1 pack of NL5 and he STACKS it with freebies!!

47 Likes

Omfg my dude! Very nice! He gave you Big Bad Wolf 2.0 for FREE!?!?!?

10 Likes

Yikes! Very very cool freebies! :grin::+1:

8 Likes

that big bad wolf though damn thats some freebies great score bud :facepunch:

6 Likes

Hahaha I know right!??!

I know man… this guy is the best. Honestly I hope everyone realize that I didn’t come here to gloat. I came here bc Caleb is the G.O.A.T. baby! Just spreading the word. Order seeds from this man!

14 Likes

for sure plan on making a order, gotta get some of his forbidden fruit s1’s honestly so many of his selections look and sound killer :joy:

8 Likes

Nspecta is one of the best and most generous in the business right now. I bought the Pine Tar Kush and he stuffed my order with awesome freebies too. He makes your seed buying experience feel like it’s your birthday.

19 Likes

That’s effin off the hook!
Great scores in there!

3 Likes

This is why I run s1s. As a dog Breeder (hobby) I try and explain this to people who are kinda against s1s…well said.

23 Likes

S1s are great if you know what you’re in for with regard to the genetic diversity you’re likely to find. It’s a gamble in small numbers and much closer to a sure thing in large numbers. Like Nspecta said in his Pot Cast episode, they’re the best way to see what’s in the genetic makeup of the original.

16 Likes

Just about to have a pre 4-20 treat after lunch. Haven’t even tried this plant yet. Ruthless Runtz FS 8 days of drying

17 Likes

anyone know if hes doing any 4/20 sales?

3 Likes

5 Likes

That code is dead… well it didn’t work for me. Strange that he turned it off yesterday. Typically he does something for 4/20. Guess we’ll have to wait for Black Friday.

1 Like

Does anyone know anything about his Chem ‘91 #12? What it was selected for? :v:

3 Likes

My damn dealer keeps giving me all the small buds. :joy:
8 little buds off my Ruthless Runtz FS girl

42 Likes