CSI Humboldt Seeds

The triangle kush s1’s from CSI have probably been my favorite pack ive went through so far. Every plant was a different pheno a couple runts but it was hard to choose what ones not to keep.

15 Likes

that made my day!! you got any pictures? how did it smoke? how many did you keep? do you still have it in rotation? and so on… haha

6 Likes

This is the one I ended up keeping it had the best structure and yielded the best. I think it was also the most sativa dominant pheno I got out of the pack more of a head high from it compared to the others. In flower they gave off what reminded me of how my gym socks smelled back in highschool after getting stoned at lunch haha. Maybe not for everyone but I love it.

46 Likes

Omg, that bud pic… :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

7 Likes

Awesome, glad I have a pack to go through. Do you think Caleb was right, that the S1’s are better than the TK mother cut?

6 Likes

I’ve never seen the mother cut so I can’t compare

5 Likes

Ah gotcha, I’ve only smoked it myself. So much debate goes on between S1s being better/worst than the mother cut, just trying to gather as many opinions as I can :slight_smile: CSI sure does seem to think that S1s are better than the original cuts, I’ve heard him mention some other lines that seem to perform better as S1s too.

9 Likes

haha that’s funny dude, it’s this very picture and review i think i saw on RIU, or maybe here, that make me get a pack. thanks for re sharing

15 Likes

Don’t think the Bodhi heads should mind too much. I heard Caleb say Bodhi is one of his favorite breeders himself. Been really enjoyable going through this thread and thanks for sharing your nice grow / smoke reports. I have a lot of Bodhi and am new to the CSI club, and am going to pop some sometime soon.

Getting excited :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I ran subcools purple urkle in 2007 purple and dank as f**k

2 Likes

i ended up with 0/10 on the purple urkels, i left them in paper towels for too long.

3 Likes

This one sure has grown on me.

17 Likes

Ive still got a pack of Purple Urkle s-1 's, and i have run Sweet Pink Stink (Bubblegum × Purple Urkle) wich i really enjoyed. Still got a clone/mom of her taking up a corner of my veg tent. I’ll be sure to post some pics once i get them going.

6 Likes

Heres my mendo purple urkle 3.5 at day 45ish. Leaves turning purple havent noticed the buds turning yet. Wonderful sweet grape aroma and looking like a fast finisher. Also has enormous fan leaves and stretched a lot more than I thought it would - maybe 2.5x or so stretch.

37 Likes

Popping my pack of Chemdog D x Forum GSC to find something close or better than GMO.
Running the hunt next to my 3rd run at my cut of Underdog Urkle (Loompa’s HB x Purple Urkle).

Here she is right now after a quick trim and lst in her new 5 gallon shoes, and below is some shots before harvest of my 2nd run with her.

45 Likes

Beautiful @renetix also I’m sure you’ll find something nice in those Chem d x gsc seeds. I swear I remember reading on skunkmasterflex IG back in the day that he only popped one seed from the Chem d cookies and that’s how he found GMO and that he encouraged everyone that has Chem d cookies to pop em and find something better.

11 Likes

Got a couple of Dead Zone girls going this round. They were flipped 15 days ago

22 Likes

that big bad wolf looked good, you run it yet?

3 Likes

One run so far, plant with variegation was really finniky, didnt like too much feed ( some burn from overfeed), floppy branching. Solid golf balls, smoke was on the garlic side and funk. Running again, never ran a chem 91 before, so I only assume traits came from mom?! ( chem 91 x chem D)

28 Likes

Push the calmag and it should help with the variegation, just finishing my first run with his gg4 x Chem d and they also showed loads of variegation until I increased the calmag for them.

4 Likes