CSI Humboldts Trop Cherry x Pinks N Purps

Popped a 3 pk of freebies from CSI “Trop Cherry x Pinks N Purps” in my parents garden a few months ago as I thought they would enjoy the vibrant colors on this one.

22 Likes

24 Likes

Nice! Very cool can’t wait to see how they finish up

7 Likes

Just started Flowering a couple weeks ago, got some Strayfox Loaded Triangle “Triangle Kush x HPK/I95” males nearby that already slightly pollinated it a little. Not sure if I’m going to move them or just let them pollinate the entire plant but got to figure it out quick.

24 Likes

Following along. Man I was just about to make this cross!!! :sob: but I have other ideas in crosses as well. Can’t wait to see how this turns out. Good luck looking good.

4 Likes

What a trip. I popped them thinking it’d just be a colorful flower with a lighter smoke for my pops but based on the stem rub it’s got a stinky Afghani smell from the “Pinks N Purps” which has Afghani in its lineage. And the Loaded tri males got a nasty stank as well as far as stem rubs.

8 Likes

17 Likes

Dang they already purpling! They are gonna be some beautiful looking girls for sure.

1 Like

Going to be following this one along, looking great !

3 Likes

Photo dump from last couple weeks.

7 Likes

9 Likes

Fully loaded with Triangle Kush x Hollywood Pure Kush/i95 beans

12 Likes

9 Likes

Well done!! :+1: And beautiful outdoor spot! Love and find it heartwarming that you planted it for your folks!! :hugs: Super dope! Good on you!

3 Likes

Thank you, unfortunately the pops wasn’t able to sample any other than the scraps considering it was fully pollinated from the start. But we got plenty of beans for next year or maybe even a winter run.

Plus you can make edibles or oil or whatever I suppose with the scraps :+1: Right on

1 Like

Love the coloration!!

2 Likes

It had some real vibrant colors from pink, purple, magenta. Just popped some of the babies can’t wait to see what they hold with the kush influence added in the mix.

4 Likes

Pinks N Purps x (TK x HPK-I95) male

10 Likes

Currently got a few Pinks n Purps in my garden. Never seen anything purple like this in my hot climate. It’s really fun to watch.

How did you find the smell?

4 Likes