CSI TK x JBs Perfect Triangle seed run!(Closed)

I was worried for nothing. Life has been harsh lately but you guys are a bright spot! Love this group.

11 Likes

Really cool idea! Ill be along for the ride on this one @Neb !

3 Likes

And here I amā€¦ late again as usualā€¦
Looks like Iā€™m in the peanut gallery :rofl: :+1: :peanuts:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Iā€™ll take a seat next to the other legends here on OG !!

Thank you @Neb for doing this for all of us :pray::fist::100:

3 Likes

If there is an alternate list, Iā€™d like to join.

This project looks great and gives me tons of hope after the herm show from the TK run.

Good luck and I got a good feeling you are gonna save the day. No pressure haha.

BaggyOddAmericanavocet-max-1mb

6 Likes

Thanks for keeping the hope for tk seeds alive @Neb !

I am having some serious Baader-Meinhof phenomena lately with Triangle Kush. Iā€™m not complaining but itā€™s crazy how that works.

That list in the OP is the people from the the last run, not a sign up for this run?

2 Likes

Very cool. I have no idea about the JB genetics, but a friend of mine found some very good plants in the CSI S1s. He also has a TK clone, and he said he found a few in the pack that were better than the original.

12 Likes

A sign up for this run has not been added yet Iā€™m going to make sure I have atleast 1 male before I take sign ups. When it is opened though the people on the current list will have priority on getting seeds 1st.

8 Likes

I should mention I bought both of these packs from @DannyTerpintine so big thanks to him for finding some hard to get beans!

10 Likes

@Neb will be watching this one! I hope you are blessed with an abundance of seeds out of this project!

1 Like

@Neb Best of luck! Never tried Triangle Kush but have heard many good things.

1 Like

I made these mini DWC totes for vegging. I suspect I may get faster root development this way before moving them into 5 gallon buckets.

Added a 1 inch hole for checking ph/ppm/temp and adding water.

If all beans sprout Iā€™ll be 1 site short and Iā€™ll just being putting it right in a 5 gallon bucket.

15 Likes

@BERZERK if some pack restā€¦
It ll be a pleasure!
Great seed run @Neb

1 Like

Good luck on the run. TK should be some good smoke in that. I know I sure like Black Triangle for evening smoke.

3 Likes

Definitely down for this seed run, hopefully you get tons of big beautiful, dark, striped beans my friend! :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s some Zebra Kush genetics

13 Likes

Lmmfao, gems right there!

2 Likes

Good luck @Neb with this run!

3 Likes