Curious about these leaf patterns?

Is this happening because the plant is near the end of its life cycle?

Regards,
mike

10 Likes

Yeah, this looks like a nice fade.

I didn’t read above, what are we flowering here?

2 Likes

This is my white widow 9 weeks into flower. crystals are milking up but have not turned amber for some reason?

5 Likes

Smooth sailing. Keep steaming till she’s done.

99%

5 Likes

I certainly wouldn’t be worrying too much Mike, she looks to be finishing beautifully.

Cola

7 Likes

Cool, I appreciate your response. I have two (2) more white widow clones that are 1.5 weeks into flower now and seven (7) more that are rooting up as I type this out. Plus a Somango (below) that needs to be put into flower as soon as the main white widow is harvested. So far, it is going o.k.

Again, thank you for all of your help.

Regards,
mike

1 Like

It is a calcium and magnesium deficiency.

4 Likes

Brown spots and dark green barring by the veins I’d have to agree with you @Viva_Mexico bro. Don’t know if its available where you are @mike28086 . But I used plant magic evolution foliar to take care of any deficiency last run. (I was in straight coco and using advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom so couldn’t mix anything with my base nutes) apart from bloombastic to finish which runs with anything. Recommend for plump buds but flush long or expect a long cure.

Cola

I would consider this normal for a plant coming in for a landing.

6 Likes

My bad I was meant to reply to the post about cuts. I’m high man ha

Cola

2 Likes

Am I missing another post?

Where are the nug pics on these plants?

Sorry, I forgot to load them, here a few of the last pics…

9 Likes

Looking fine and tasty.

I think you are right on here. No worries.

5 Likes

Red yellow or purple :fire:

I’m sorry, I don’t understand your statement. Red yellow or purple, what?

regards,

mike

1 Like

Looks fine to me. During ripening it is natural and healthy. Deficiencies are different. I can’t remember the details but it is fun to read up on.

2 Likes

I would disagree 100%. Typically Mag shows way early as in the first 3 to 4 weeks of flower not at 9 weeks. There is also Zero spotting which is the true indicator of a calcium issue which BTW I have never seen in almost 40 years of growing. Lock out from bad PH sure, all day long but never a deficiency.

If anything this plant was a little underfed and is now showing up as a fade. I would also bet that this plant has temps that reach far below 73 degrees which is helping with the purple showing a lil bit.

This is a mag issue:

This is a calcium issue:

I’d almost bet that the lower you go on this plant the more yellow it appears.

4 Likes

I hear you @LED_Seedz but I was referring to the 3 or 4 week after flip cuts.

I was referring to the 9 weeker when I said don’t panic.

Also agree regarding the ph. Seen more lockouts caused by people trying to adjust. I’ve gone back to soil this run. As it is a natural buffer. Plus I’m a hand waterer and can’t guarantee to be here daily for a coco run.

Cola

1 Like

Here is the bottom set of leaves I shot, not the greatest image, hope it helps.

regards,

mike

1 Like